Winter is coming .. Who's coming to La Ceiba

Like the title states … who's visiting La Ceiba Honduras this coming fall and winter ?

Are you vacationing or exploring for a vacation home or investment ?

Cheers
Chris Barrett

_______________Warm weather ______________

If my business sells I will be down there as soon as possible.

Wish you well with the selling of your business. You will meet some really nice people when visit

I'll be flying in towards the middle of December.  Looking forward to checking out LA Cieba area.  Looking to purchase a lot.

hi Chris. My wife and I are staying at Palma Real feb 9 to 23.  We would love to visit the beachfront homes you have for sale. Can you meet us at our resort on a date that suits you best? We also have another couple travelling with us [family] which may invest with us. Can you email me.

thanks
Charlie &Katherine Frizell

I can show you around La Ceiba when you visit

Hey I just landed back in Florida today. Grant is in La Ceiba now living there too. When would you like to meet up ? I know he is busy on Wed.

We are here now chris...but would love to get together next week..maybe tues...let me know.

charliefrizell wrote:

We are here now chris...but would love to get together next week..maybe tues...let me know.

What is your first impression?  Do you like it?  Please share your experience right from when the plane touched down.  Did you use a palma ral shuttle or take a taxi?  How is the beach, the people, the food,  your experience?