Who is looking for new friends?

Hi😊   
I'm Kazakh.. I live in Almaty... I'm looking for friends foreigners👽  if u have questions about my county, if u need some help... add me to your friends... I'll try to help u 😊 I wanna keep in touch... so welcome to KZ 😊

Hi Kiki,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you very much, that's very nice of you to offer your help. I hope you make new friends very soon.
And if you have any questions yourself, do not hesitate to post them on the forum. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thanks

Hi... I'm so sorry but I don't know how u can get it

Am currently living in turkey but will like to relocate is ur country a better place to live and work

Dear All,

My name is Saltanat. I live in Astana.
I am really happy to join Expat.com. Though I am not an Expat I had great experience of working with people from around the world.
I would like to find new friends from different countries and will be able to help if necessary.

BR,
Saltanat

Hi,

To my mind, the place of relocation mostly depends on your job, your qualification and, of course, personal needs.
I think that it is better to start with Almaty. Labour market is bigger there and, by the way, the climate is milder. I think you will like the nature either.
most of my friends from abroad are happy that they live or lived in Almaty.
have a good luck!

BR,
Saltanat

@Akerke (Kiki)hello,I'm karthik from India

@Norman Mayr

Hello and welcome !

Please note that you are posting on an old thread.

Where are you settled ?

Regards

Bhavna