Your Experience is needed

Hello there!

I'm a French girl (23 yo), heading to Moscow next week-end, for a one-month stay. I'm currently studying Russia and the memory of the USRR among the young generation (20-25 yo). If you're young, living in Moscow, I'd be glad to hear from you (that would also be a way for me to meet some Russian friends)!
Waiting for your answers!  :)

Salut je suis renois.je vis et étudie en Russie,alors si ta besoin dun soutient quelconque je peux bien rapporter mon aide.je parle bien russe.et je connais pas mal la Russie.si tes intéressée fais moi signe.

Hi hambers - can you please keep it in English on the Anglophone Forum so as the other members can understand and participate to the discussion as well :)

Hi!

My name is Anna,and I am teaching at the Presidential Academy in Moscow. My students are from 19 to 23. Would you be interested in coming for a chat with them about the topic you are studying?

They are from various cities and backgrounds and speak English and French well, same as I )))We could prepare some info prior to your coming and it might be a fruitful discussion))