Internet marketing in cairo

Hi, guys, I am korean living in NEW CAIRO. I have a small food import company in manial, but it does not go well since it just has started. so, I decided to make some poket money with internet marketing such as an affiliate marketing. hopefully, since egypt is now open to PAYPAL, I think I am one step closer to my plan.
I did some research online about internet marketing, but I need someone who can inspire me and guide me offline, face to face. please notice me if you have any idea about this. thank you in advance guys.

Hey,

As you are looking for an Internet marketing company who are expert in SEO, I would suggest you go with  Akado Oy, They provide a wide range of marketing services, mostly focused on SEO (including Russian SEO), online reputation management and software development.

Here is the website link for the same: akado.fi/

Get in touch with them..I think they would be happy to help you.

Regards :)

hi ,
Can you please send your phone Number and you will get help in this with professional Marketing Company
they will arrange meeting with you as soon as possible
to set a plan and know your budget and let you know results before starting campaign
Regards

@ Mohamed147 > To note that this topic is very old (2013).

However, thank you for proposing your help.
You can also recommend this company in the business directory here > https://www.expat.com/en/business/africa/egypt/cairo/

Thanks

Priscilla :)