Art in Lagos

Hi All
I want to open a topic about Arts in Lagos. is any one interested to participate in it. All kind of participation is welcome.
Mo

good morning .
I was thinking if any one is interested in portrait paints ?
Best

hey . I am. Just never found the time to go out and look at paintings. Nike Art Gallery is a must visit place for paintings though. You would love it. Almost dont like leaving the gallery when i visit.

hello
I heard about nike gallery. looks interesting to go and make a tour specially if u have this feeling when u r there.
what type of art do they expose ?
best
mo

I know they have a number of oil on canvas paintings. at least they did the last time i visited and also some paintings where they use sands to make out designs, not sure what that is called. lol. But they were beautiful.
what i enjoy most is viewing the paintings and trying to decipher what the artist is trying to portray.

yes it s imp to catch what the artist had in mind when he painted his work.
nice attitude. keep on going.
regards
mo

Nike art gallery is nice. There is also the art village in lekki where you can get paintings, pottery and mini artefacts. I believe    an artist work is a window to his/her soul. There is always a different story to be heard.

you are right mimivee. do u do paint too ?

not a wonderful painter.... haven't painted in years. but I do draw,design and practice other forms of art

What happened to this thread?

@OP, did you ever get to go to Nike art gallery?