Need help please

i am an american man living in jakarta indnesia. i am having trouble finding clothes here that fit me. in america 2xl is plenty big enough but here is different. i found bigger clothes upward 4xl and still doesnt fit me. its apparent that asian size is much differ to westerner sizes. i am 6 foot 295 lbs and i need to find clothing stores that can suit my needs. surely there is people here my size and that knows where abouts i can find these stores... please can someone assist me?!?!?!? thanks in advance

Tailor's are pretty inexpensive in Indonesia, sof I were you I would have my clothes tailor made. Usually I buy my shirts from Nautica as they use Western sizes, but I think they may be too small for your size.

Good luck!

yes i am having to use ailors now but they only offer like formal wear/suits. i have yet to see any that have casual wear. its a bit discouraging not being able to find my size clothing.

You could also try at factory outlets. I live in Bandung which is well know for factory outlet shopping. There is one outlet called DSE which has very large sizes and they have a few branches around the country so you might try checking them out.

when you say "factory outlet" you are referring to the name of the sotre?

A factory outlet is a term used for any store that sells goods that come directly from a factory, and therefore they have cheaper prices. DSE is one such store. They usually have a section selling very large sizes. They have several branches in Bandung, I know there is a branch near Puncak but I don't know if there is one in Jakarta.

ahh i see... great, thanks for your help. with this info i may be able to find some clothing for myself. once again thanks for your help.

No problem friend. And good luck.