Any Suggestions for Best Internet Package in Juffair?

Hello to the community,

I wanted to ask for any tips regarding what is the best Internet provider / package currently in Juffair. I am a heavy online fast pace gamer where each milisecond of latency is important. I am using currently Viva 4G LTE package and Im getting 25Mbbs download speed, 9Mbbs upload speed, ping 38 and monthly download threshold of 200GB. The speeds vary and on rush hours drop since the area is overpopulated. Im looking for Smallest possible ping ideally below 25, Download speed of 40Mbbs+, upload 15Mbbs+ and download threshold of 200GB+

Now before everyone tell me to go for fibre optics landline from Batelco, I should inform that i went there asking for the top tier package and they informed me that the landlord needs to make a Fibre line request and when he actually did , two weeks later Batelco estimated the cost at around 12.000Bd which of course he declined. The building is one year old and it hasnt even Batelco normal landline. And even for 4G all providers offer no option of actually having static locked ip adress that is needed in my game in order to do port forwarding and optimise all the performance in order to be the host in all lobbies as I used to be.

Anyway, what is the BEST POSSIBLE internet package in Juffair regarding my case? Even if needed to spend some big bucks for Router Boosters and Antennas.. I just wanna know all the options - if there are any - for truly fast and most importantly STABLE internet speed for demanding users.

After 3 years living in Bahrain, I can say that I am truly Frustrated with the overpriced low performance internet packages and non existing options in Bahrain.  :(:(:(:(

Thanx in advance,

Kostis

hi my friend i am buy only internet simcard Zain 4Glite unlimited only 4 bd a month using internet and i can use my laptop by wifi hotspot 10 devices  use the internet,that is prepaid internet

Hi there buddy , well as our friend icaru said , zain has this package which you need a MiFi device which is called ma ykhalis meaning never ends, but for me i prefer to use batelco as they use a land cable for their internet lines, which means that you get less disconnections and a stable data speed.

but you can both are good, but you have to x=check out with zain, as may not get a good connection for zain lines over where you live

best wishes bro

Viva have mi-fi's for as low as 5BHD but not sure if this is enough for gamers! The bandwidth on these units arent that high. A friend has ones of these units. I can check out the latency and let you know.

On the other hand, Viva have their  4G LTE Routers that offer decent speeds. I'm not entirely sure if the bandwidth is high enough. It depends if you're gaming with others in Bahrain or out of Bahrain.
The latency seems to be low within Bahrain (as you would expect) however, as soon as you leave the island, latency increases!

Bahrain are not too ahead compared to UK. Its only recently fibre is getting around. In the UK fibre is across the country and available at your doorstep. 

Hope you find a suitable Internet connection for your gaming.

Good Luck..  :top:

Did you ever decide which provider works best? I have some friends back in the states I'd like to play with. I'm thinking of Batelco fiber since my flat is wired for it.

Depending on what you want to play, who you want to play with, where they are and who is running the servers it may or may not work.  I ping between 200 and 600 ms with my fiber optics from Batelco with no VPN. I can use a VPN to LA and that gives me about 190 to 230 ms.  Not great but you can play most games.  The issue will be when games require timing or have low ping levels - you just won't be able to sync up easily.

Programs like Battleping and PingZapper work for the larger games, but you're not going to cut it in half.  Maybe 20-70 ms max I would think.

Zain Viva and Menatelecom uses MIfi which is seriously crap. They say 4g, but wont get stable speeds all the time.
Fluctations all the time.
Batelco uses fiber cables which will give stable connection.
Thier 20 BD for 20 mbps connection sounds good.100 gb limit and after that 2mbps throttle which is pretty good.
Other packages also available. Go for Batelco Fiber connection.