Want move to live in austrlia to start a business

Dear All

My name kristy ,my visa to go to Australia was refuse on 21 August ,i would like to move to australia to live with my fiance and start a business there.but now it very sad for us because we are live apart ,i hope you here can help me to move there live with my fiance and start a business. thanks for your red .

looking foward to make some friend here .

B-regds
kristy

kristyjbas wrote:

Dear All

My name kristy ,my visa to go to Australia was refuse on 21 August ,i would like to move to australia to live with my fiance and start a business there.but now it very sad for us because we are live apart ,i hope you here can help me to move there live with my fiance and start a business. thanks for your red .

looking foward to make some friend here .

B-regds
kristy

Find out why the visa was refused and then try to rectify the problem.

:)  Thanks you for your advise ,but i think is lets for me to rectify already .but i worry i don't know if i try again for new application that it still refuse or not , and it pay alot of money for application fee.

could any friend advise me or help me for this case.. thanks you alot nice to hear comment from all friend here .

B-regads.,
chanthy

kristyjbas wrote:

:)  Thanks you for your advise ,but i think is lets for me to rectify already .but i worry i don't know if i try again for new application that it still refuse or not , and it pay alot of money for application fee.

could any friend advise me or help me for this case.. thanks you alot nice to hear comment from all friend here .

B-regads.,
chanthy

Why try again when the new application is very likely to be refused. Even if you try for another class of visa they will look very closely as you have already been refused a previous visa.  Under the immigration rules you have the right to ask why the visa was refused.

What was the original visa class you tried?
Do you have the reason for rejection or do you have the complete document bundle shared with the immigration.
Probably I can help you in this regards, subjected to complete review over what has happened.