Have You Thought about Teaming up to Rent a Cheap & Affordable Apartme

Have You Thought about Teaming up to Rent a Cheap & Affordable Apartment in Brisbane?

I am on a campaign to search for a person to team up and rent a government subsided modern apartment/house around Brisbane.
I am joining QUT early next.
I am looking for a non-smoker, clean, quieter and responsible person, preferably doing postgraduate studies.
The apartments or houses in question are newly built or near new.
They are not furnished, but are equipped with the most desirable amenities, such as air-condition, modern kitchen and sometimes dishwasher and dryer.
Rent is generally $295 - $340 for a 2Bedroom apartment, and some of them with 2Bathrooms. Houses are also about the same price.
Meaning, you have your own bedroom even a bathroom at $170 a week or less.
All you have to do is to split the bills, which can take the rent to approximately $190 a week depending on the usage and necessity.
But, most of all, you have your own privacy and able to study without interruption.
If you have a year or two years to go with your studies, and looking for a comfortable and quieter place to study, and you are a non-smoker, clean, quieter and responsible, please contact me as soon as you can for a discussion.

Hi M_Musoke,

Maybe you should try posting an advert in the Brisbane housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hey there;

Is your offer still available? Where's the location?

I study PhD @ QUT gardens point

Hello $h0jA

Since this advert is an old one, you may check other recent adverts in our Housing in Brisbane section

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Well, at first I think that you're looking for a cheap accommodation in Brisbane to stay, but you're advertising your apartment for rent

Hi everyone,

For any housing adverts, you should please post in the housing section.

Thank you.

[This topic is now closed]

Closed