I am from chiangmai.

I am happy to assist anybody who wishes to come to visit Chiangmai .
I am born and breed in Chingmai and very familiar in Chiangmai .
I can become your tourist guide .
Call me or email me @ this blog .

Hello I'm tapasvi from India  I want to move thailand can you help me to find job for me or just tell how I get the work permitt there.
thanks

Tapasvi wrote:

Hello I'm tapasvi from India  I want to move thailand can you help me to find job for me or just tell how I get the work permitt there.
thanks

I suggest that you first read through the posts on the forum category list for information. There are many types of jobs that foreigners are banned from applying for.

We will be visiting Chaing Mai for 7 days in March, we are driving up from Bangkok, How much do you charge for be a tour guide?  We are meeting friends that are coming from Bangkok, NorthEast Thailand & Maylasia. We already have a place to stay.  Can you send me a picture of yourself and some idea's of places you might take us. Thanks, Patrick

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the respond.

Since you have a place to stay, let me know the hotel name.

Are you spending the whole of 7 days to explore only Chiangmai incl Chiangrai.If only Chiangmai, let me know how many days you want to explore.

1. Chiangmai

Day 1:Settle down in hotel/free time

Day 2:Morning- Drive to Doi Pui which is ahighland 4000m above see level. There you can visit the Temple / King's Resort Palace/Zoo-All day spend in that area.

Day 3: Morning -You can visit Snake farm/orchid farm/monkey school/elephant farm-All day with the schedule.

Day 4: Visit Factory for silk/silver/umbrella /handbag

Day 5 Shopping spree to local supermarket/night market/

Day 6 & 7; Free and easy.

I have 4 local ladies for the tour guide(only) which one will be available to accompany you.

The charges are Bath 1000 /day inclusive all charges for entry and food.

Working hours from 8-6 pm.Extra hours after 6 pm Bath 150/hr

Let me know your travelling days and arrival schedule.

Please email me [email protected] for me to send you our photo.

Thank you.

Dear sir,

Thanks for your enquiry.

Firstly.I need to know your expertise. Are a technical or non technical person.

There not much technical job in Chiangmai but there are jobs in hotel or english teacher.

It is better you do business in Chiangmai but you need a local partner to qualify a business visa.You can visit siamlegal.com for more info.

To make easier is to marry a local for a spouse visa.

Send me your resume for my info to [email protected]

Thank you.

@ Nur wasawn TumThong > If you wish to become a tour guide, please post a job request in the jobs section here : Tourist guide job offers in Chiang Mai.

You can also get registered in the business directory > https://www.expat.com/en/business/asia/ … hiang-mai/

P.S i am closing this thread as offering your own services is not allowed on the forum.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed