Employment

Hi all,
I'm looking for employment. If anyone has a position available or knows of a position available I would love to hear from you. I would consider anything. I am a New Zealander living in Keelung, Taiwan. I have moved here to be closer to my wife's (she is Taiwanese) parents. I have my ROC Resident Certificate. Prior to leaving New Zealand I was a retail manager. I can't speak mandarin yet :)

If you have a job vacancy or know of an available position and for more information regarding myself you can email me at: [email protected]

Many thanks,
Michael

Hi Michael welcome to Expat.com
Do you Interested in bartender job?
Or you can try to take a look at job sections in this site there are plenty of opportunities?
Good luck
Regard
Bidara

Hi Bidara,
Thanks for your response to my inquiry. I'm not opposed to the idea of bar-tending work but I think, maybe, language might be a problem at the moment and bar-tending usually requires you to work at night so I would want bar-tending work in Keelung - it's easier for me to commute if I'm working late hours.

I'll definitely check the job sections on this site. I thought I'd post my job inquiry on the Expat.com just in case someone knew of something available.

Thanks again for you advice :)
Regards,
Michael

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that for any job offer or search, it is better to post your ad or CV in the Jobs in Taiwan section as it is the appropriate section for it.

Thank you all,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Most welcome Michael
Hope you find better job and nearer to where you stay.
Good day

Regard
Bidara

Thanks shaazia! Will do :)

Hi Bidara,
Hope you don't mind me asking but, just out of curiosity, what are you doing in Taiwan?

Regards,
Michael

Hi mike
You sure you can ask me anything  ;)
I'm working,and idling around in this site sharing what knew about Taiwan. :D

Regard
Bidara

lol Cool. So I guess you love Taiwan - it's a great country. I'm really enjoying my time here :)

Regards,
Michael

Yes it was
I love here but just I'm stuck in a cave like ha ha ha ha
Mind me

Regard
Bidara

lol I know the feeling :)