Looking for advice to move to Amsterdam

hi. im 19 years old... im graduating to be a dental assistant. I have not yet visited amsterdam but will hopefully... I have much ambition to live and work there and im starting to also know the language... I just dont know how exactly to start my dream to live in that foreign country ... it would be of great help if anyone could inbox me with some great advice... thank you !

Not good.
The forum is a mutual help sort of place, so we would rather see any help and advice posted in the open, thus hopefully helping anyone with the same questions, even if they aren't forum members.

Hello canelooo.

How about you post the questions you have about moving to Amsterdam here on the forum? If you need advice, I suggest that you try to be as precise as possible so that the other members can give you precise answers as well.

Moreover, any advice given to you here on this thread will be helpful to any other members who are looking for similar information. ;)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Caneloo

Hello there. Well I am not sure what you mean by dental assistant , but if you are talking about being a dentist in Netherlands you need to  qualified with the Dutch Language very well. knowing knowledge of Dutch wont qualify you for that position here.As well you are willing to work and live here first you need to have visa and work. As far as I know there are some positions not available in the category of expats.    As you are 19 you better think about further studies here in Holland and from there you better figure out how to go from there. That is the best advice I can give you. Here is the link of universities where accept the foreign students!
topuniversities.com/where-to-study/europe/netherlands/guide