How to find a job in Hanoi

hi all,

Iam currently have some info about urgent teaching vacancies in Hanoi. please send me ur  email , i am willing to share.

I used to work as a teacher for about 6 years and have relationship with recruiter agent here.

Dear,

I read your msg on Expat.com.
My wife is English Teacher and she have 5 yr exp.
she is 26 yr old from India, and in march shift in Haboi with me.

can you help her to find job.
it will be very helpful for us.

Her Email is [email protected]

Thank you

hi,

is your wife in Hanoi now?

- vietnamteachingjobs.com/job/native-english-teachers-6/

Guys, be quick!

Dear,
Consider this job opportunity : - vietnamteachingjobs.com/job/native-teacher-needed-for-public-primary-schools-in-hanoi-hai-phong-and-ha-long-city-vietnam/

Salary:
1200 - 1500 USD/month

Deadline to apply:
31/12/2014

you're not native english speaker, are you?

Dear Concern,
I am so much interest for English teaching but unable to find the people who will give me guideline. Please mail me- [email protected] & i will give my cv for job.

I will come from Bangladesh & enough teaching experience from long time.
Thanking yours,
M A Halim
[email protected]

I speak English very well with fluently. Primary education level would be preferable for me.

@  bplgroup,

I suggest you to post your CV in the Jobs in Hanoi section please. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

[moderated: please register your company in the business directory]

[moderated: can you please post in the jobs section]

Wish all of you have a good job in Hanoi :)

Hi can you help me to find a teaching job in Hanoi?

bplgroup wrote:

Dear Concern,
I am so much interest for English teaching but unable to find the people who will give me guideline. Please mail me- [email protected] & i will give my cv for job.

Thanking yours,
M A Halim
[email protected]

bplgroup wrote:

I speak English very well with fluently. Primary education level would be preferable for me.

No offensive intention but sorry, I'm worried when you teach our Vietnamese kids English.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum: Post your advert in the Banking, finance and accountancy jobs in Hanoi section.]

bplgroup wrote:

Dear Concern,

Thanking yours,
M A Halim
[email protected]

No offense, mate - but based on this post, I would consider some other career...

Hi Can u help me to find a teaching job.I am from philippines.
Tks

snowandsun wrote:

Hi Can u help me to find a teaching job.I am from philippines.
Tks

Try a Google search.

Hi I want to recruit a parttime native E teacher for kids from 7-11, located in Thanh Xuan district, please introduce,
THank you

Hi, do you want to teach kids?
We want to find an E teacher for kid from 7-11, can teach whole week or weekend, fee from 25-30$/h, please contact my number 0912642459 or email me [email protected],
thank you

[Moderated: Post your advert in the Teaching jobs in Hanoi section.]

Hello there! Im living in Hanoi and currently looking for a job as a teacher!
I have a bachelors degree in Pedagogy and am pretty much as fluent as can get in both written and spoken English.
My email is [email protected]
Would be so happy if you could help me out! :)

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job or those willing to recruit to post an ad in the jobs section here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/vietnam/hanoi/

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed