Yoga class for expats to meet! :)

Hi everyone,

I am a yoga teacher from Ireland and have just moved to Madrid. I would like to organise a yoga class for expats to meet! If anybody knows of a good space to use, or if you are interested in attending, let me know so I can get planning!!

Cheers,
Linda!

I was looking into a thing called DDP yoga. Let me know if you have any developments with starting a class and I woould like to join

hi
that's really great
I love yoga
but the thing us I'm in Barcelona :)

Hey, I'd love to start something new to meet new people!
Also free for a drink anytime too!

Yes sounds like a good idea I'd be interested. But I'm a rookie to yoga!

hi there, I'll be moving to Madrid in July and would love to join! in the mean time,have you found space yet? i know a place you can rent in Calle Guadalajara,very nice and quiet area,let me know if you'd be interested. [email protected]

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay in getting back to you! I have decided to run the class on a Saturday morning. It will be for beginners, so everybody can feel comfortable in knowing that I wont be throwing you in the deep end. I am going to look at the studio tomorrow, so when I have a start date, I will let you know! Looking forward to it!! :)

Hi guys, I have set up a group on facebook linked below for our class so we can all see whats happening and where. I found a studio today, it's a gorgeous big antique-y style space at the back of a building near to Arguelles, closest metros - Islas Filipinas and Moncloa. I will put the exact location on the group wall for you to see. I plan to start this Saturday the 7th at 11.15am! All you need to do is bring a mat if you have one, they have some if not, and wear comfortable cloths. Don't worry about footwear as we will practice barefoot! I will do the rest! Looking forward to it! :) Linda.
facebook.com/groups/676450265798583/

[Moderated by Team : No free publicity on the forum please register your services in the Business directory ]