English primery school for 6 years old

Me and my son will be allocated to Algieria.  I have to find a school for him. He does not speak French.  Is there any good international school with English?

Hello wiewiork and welcome to Expat.com :)

While waiting for some answers from the other members, you can try to have a look at the following threads for some information. You can also try to have a look at the Schools & studies in Algeria forum.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=333890https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=71369

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi Dear there only few in Algiers the best ones are Hopeland in Draria run by a good american couple and Elkalimet based in Bouzereah.for french curriculum school there two Alexander dumas and Decartes
Please feel free to contact me for further informations

You can check with British Council of Algeria. They will open their doors in March

Thanks

Are they going to open the primery school ? British School ? I was checking at their website but I could find wad about learning English.

Good morning Dear,
You are welcome to algeria, i moved to algeria after 15 years in london i am really amazed at great improvement in various areas especially English schools.
I can assure that there a great school teaching Arabic, English and frensh, just yesterday i went to prospect a new school in algiers i was impressed by the quality of teaching , the staff and many more so please do not hesitate to contact me if you do require any further services
Best regards and once gain welcome to you and your family

Thank you. But we are not looking for language schools. I have to find primary school for 6 old kid.

Many thanks for the prompt response, i am referring to a school which teachs english as an extra or on a 1 to 1
most of the expats goes thee, they even rotate the kids collection from school is great atmosphere
many thanks

Thanks but we are not looking for the school to learn English. We are looking for the primary education school with English. So thanks for your answer but it is not the info we are looking for.

there is 2 or 3 in algiers a very secure area, epends where you gonna live.keep me posted i will assit you
best regards

Thanks
:)

You are more than welcome and all the best

Do not waste your time, there are no primary schools with English curriculum in Algeria, only French programs, teach him at home, sorry. The above mentioned schools have French programs with some extra-lessons of English language. Good luck

Hi there.
Yes there is a great british school in algiers . They just opened is the only one available with international criteria