Looking for job in switzerland

Hi i'm reena from malaysia..i'm 23 years old,looking for job in switzerland.i have experienced in cashier job..so can anyone help me..??

Do you already have a working permit ? This is always the difficult part in our country, if you don't own a EU passport...

I have a passport maam, but I dont know if its an EU passport.

Sherrie Ariola wrote:

I have a passport maam, but I dont know if its an EU passport.

You have a Philippines passport which is NOT an EU passport

EU means European Sherrie. Its very difficult to find a job in Europe because you need to learn their language. You cannot just apply for a job because its also difficult to get a visa unless you are married to a Swiss citizen. You also need to prove that you are the only one who can do that job and no other EU resident can.

http://www.expatica.com/ch/visas-and-pe … 02462.html

I'm currently looking for a job and I'm willing to start from the bottom. I know that college papers from Asia isn't realy up to par with International standards let alone learning tha language... very tough.

I know some agencies that help place Asian ladies as nannies in Swiss families and grant their working permit. Because this is always the most difficult part, to allow you to work here as you are not European. Not sure that is the area you are looking for ?

Hello all

Concerning job hunt, we have a special section on the site dedicated for your adverts.

The forum is solely for exchange of practical information in relation to expatriation.

Please drop an advert for your job hunt here : Job offers in Switzerland

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

For finding work in Switzerland, please remind:
- If you do not hold a passport of Switzerland or any of the European Union countries, you will only get a work permit if your future employer can show, that he was not reasonably able to find a person from Switzerland or the European Union for the job.
- Except for a pure international environment (science/research, NGO like UNO, Red Cross, ..., or multinationals), English will probably not do for a job in Switzerland. You need to be able to make yourself understood in the local language, which can be German, Italian or French (depending on the part of the country where the job is)

Hello,i was born in the phillipines,but a Portuguese citizen now,also looking for a job ,if you could help that would be very much appreciated EU holder passport.thank you in advance.Carmela Soares

Dear Carmela, please get in touch... i am hiring right now.
[email protected]

Hey my name is Takis im from Greece im 29 years old and looking for a job in Swiss particularly in Basel.
I have European passport as well and if you could help me i would greatly appreciate it,been looking for a job for a while without any luck.
Thank you in advance !!!

Did you get job or still want job?

Im looking for a job,anykind of job fulltime livein or liveout,gardener,driver or housekeeping,thank you

Still looking for a job,please contact me at this number **,thank you

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, please avoid sharing phone numbers on the public forum

Hello sorry cannot call you,I think your phone number is not complete if you could give me your área códe please.thank you

Sory about that,this is the complete number,**

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security, please avoid sharing phone numbers on the public forum

Hello all

For info, avoid sharing personal contact infos on the public forum for security issues.

You may use the private message system for that.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello everybody ..so am here on a mission hopping to meet some english speaking gifriends from olten switzerland....hope i succed in my mission.Dosent matter from which countrt but just a lady we can hang out sometimes and chat .thanxs.Its really hard having no friends in switzerland ......