Making friends in Düsseldorf

Hello !!

I'm Joy and now live in Düsseldorf. I don't have any friends here andI would like to meet people from all nationalities with whom I can practice my German!

Please let me know if you're interested!

Joy

Hi Joy!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hello everybody
My name is Kévin, I am french and I am new in germany. I live in a small town near Düsseldorf. I'd like to meet some people to go out for a couples of  beers or whatever !! see you soon on the forum

Hei, I start living in Düsseldorf. I do not have many friends here. If someone is also new here and want to meet and drink some beer or do something then contact me!

Hi Reigo, Welcome on board :)

Hi!
I'm not new in Düsseldorf but I'm actually new here in expatblog :)
I would like to invite You all to visit my blog dusseldorfexperiment.com/
and smile

Hey,

I am also new to Düsseldorf. And interested in meeting new people. So Joy in case you are interested we can always meet for a drink or something. I do not speak German at the moment but will take classes from April on.
Other people can react as well of course.

greetz

Barbara

Hello barbara,

Are you still looking to meet new people :)
If yes please please drop me msg ... As a matter fact iwill be in dusseldorf/ cologne for 12 days :) although it is business trip starting from 22 march but I am ver inetrested to explore both cities.

And in case in one would like to join please don't hesitate to msg me as well

Thanks
Ali

Hey,

This evening there will be an expat meeting in the O'Reilly's Irish Bar (Marktplatz 6). It is a nice occasion to meet different people.

greetz

Barbara

Hello , I'm going to Dusseldorf for a business trip , any new friends want to meet !!!?
Thanks

Hi Joy ! Nice to have you on here, Düsseldorf itself is cool but people are very snobby i lived in Ķöln before totally the opposite, hey yes we can meet for a pint or coffee know cool places in the Altstadt (Old City). Gimme a link

Hello Joy! I live in Düsseldorf for 2 months and i havent got any friends too. How old are you  ? I want to meet somebody around my age but sadly i am young. Is there young people here? ( by the way I am 16) I will be so happy if someone around my age replys.

ezgiisaoglu wrote:

Hello Joy! I live in Düsseldorf for 2 months and i havent got any friends too. How old are you  ? I want to meet somebody around my age but sadly i am young. Is there young people here? ( by the way I am 16) I will be so happy if someone around my age replys.

I hope you find people to hang with but take care.
A forum member claiming to be a 16 year old girl could turn out to be a perverted 55 year old man when you meet him.
Meets in very public places are a good idea, then never go anywhere less public until you're very sure of the person.
Added - absolute minimum contact details as well. You'd be amazed what personal info can be found on the net once you give out a little information.

Hello joy where r u from?
Like friendship with me

Please note that you replied to an old thread - inactive since 17 months.
You may want to start your own new thread to get more meaningful replies.
Good luck!

Whenever you want dude. There is my phone number if you want anything : ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct