Piano Lesson

I'm student of Liszt Ferenc Academy of Music in Piano Performance.
I teach the Piano as a private lesson also, so I would like to ask if anybody needs a private lessons who lives in Budapest!
send me an email plz if you are interested in. thanks!

Hello Liszt and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to post an advert in Budapest classifieds > classes section/ music.

Harmonie.;)

What a modest nickname you have :-)

Dear L;

Firstly welcome to BUDAPEST , hope you enjoyng the city :)

Do you give Piano lessons to children??? I have a foru yera old daughter but dont have a Piano yet , woul dbe keen to buy one once I know its worth it. Do you have a Piano ?? I live in District 2 where do you Live ??

my email i.d is [email protected] , send me a mail there

Hi! You are a piano teacher? I am actually thinking of visiting budapest. How is the piano players over there? Are there lots of associations related to piano playing?

Also, I would love your opinion on this piano-tutorial.net as a working piano teacher. What do you think?

Hi,
I would like to ask if you are still in Budapest and would have time to give lessons to my son
he is 5,5. He is very keen on music and I think it makes sense to start in a very playpul way.
best
Agnes

@ Agafran > This thread is very old (2011) and the initiator didn't participate on Expat.com since 2011 as well.

I think that you should try the Music Classes in Budapest section, it is more appropriate for your search.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed