GYM - Buy Protein powder in Seychelles?

Does anyone know where one can buy protein powder in Victoria? Is there any big sports shops where you can buy protein powder?

If anyone knows where I can buy protein powder, especially Whey Protein...please share!

Thanks.

no replies?? is there no sports shops where they sell protein? Whey protein?

Does anyone know of any specific place?

Hi Chalaka,

Maybe you could try on the Francophone forum as well if you speak French.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi,

Not sure where you can buy individual tubs, but you might have some luck at the X-Trim gym.

ms.cdz wrote:

Hi,

Not sure where you can buy individual tubs, but you might have some luck at the X-Trim gym.

Thanks! Yes I know that at some gyms they sell individual doses, like a protein drink etc...but I wanted to know if anyone knows where I can buy a whole tub or packet.......i thought they would sell it in a few places because lots of people like gyms and body building in the Seychelles??

Anyway I will look into some pharmacies and see if someone else writes and says where one can buy some whey protein powder!

Does anyone know what the name of the sports shop is in Providence?? I have been told there is a big sports shop that sells lots of equipment?

Thanks.

Hey mate..
There is a place opposite the market in Victoria near the bakery.. they got everything there.. Or else  in X treme gym ull get some also..

cheers

no real sports shop but you can get these from the chemists

Near the bakery...opposite the market in town? Cant find it.

Does anyone know where to buy some good protein?

The shop near the market is in the small street when walking from the police station towards the market. It is opposite the bakery.