Need guidance for visitng Srilanka as a tourist.

Hi all,
Schaz needs help  :)

Has anyone of the nice members here, visited Srilanka as a tourist.
Need advises for the following if someone could be kind enough to provide,

1- Rent-a-car on self (Cheap offcourse) and cost of fuel.
2- Any do's and dont's in SL.

I'm planning a stay there for 10 days.

Regards,

okk

Hi Man,

I personally consider Srilanka one of the most beautiful countries in Asia which is quite underrated, but I could sense that in the past few years the tourism industry in Srilanka is catching up.

I will not personally recommend driving on your own as you may lose considerable time in your journey trying to get from a place to another. I would suggest if you make a deal with a driver to drive you around to wherever you want to go and accompany you during your trip, this might be a reasonable option.

Kandy, Sigiryia, Nuwara Elyia, Adam's Peak are worth visiting and not to forget the south west coast for your favorite water sports activity.

Enjoy 😉

Mr. Vido,
How on the earth you have been disappeared for ages....

I would suggest if you make a deal with a driver to drive you around to wherever you want to go and accompany you during your trip, this might be a reasonable option.

Trust me man, I don't want to irritate the driver by taking him to places where he doesn't want to go.,..... The GPS is always my driver whichever country i visit. I absolutely feel so comfy to drive myself (As you know im a drive freak ;) ).

Kandy, Sigiryia, Nuwara Elyia, Adam's Peak are worth visiting and not to forget the south west coast for your favorite water sports activity.

I have listed all these mentioned places and offcourse the water water and water things r on the top list :)
Else than that, i just have planned for an overnight camp stay in between a jungle, i.e. in Yala.

Thanks alot for the advises, bro.

I'm always here and around ... Just life becomes hectic and busy at times but all is fine alhamdoulillah.

I totally understand you and understand your eagerness to drive around Srilanka, I prefer hopping on/off the public transportation i.e trains, buses, tuktuks etc. but since you'll be accompanied by your family; driving yourself is more handy. I just hope your GPS won't let you down.

Wish you a great trip and shall wait for some amazing pictures as you already have a very nice photographer with you 😉

All the best 😊

VidoDido wrote:

I'm always here and around ... Just life becomes hectic and busy at times but all is fine alhamdoulillah.

I totally understand you and understand your eagerness to drive around Srilanka, I prefer hopping on/off the public transportation i.e trains, buses, tuktuks etc. but since you'll be accompanied by your family; driving yourself is more handy. I just hope your GPS won't let you down.

Wish you a great trip and shall wait for some amazing pictures as you already have a very nice photographer with you 😉

All the best 😊

yUp!!  For sure u know it  :)

:top::top::top:

Hello
Greetings from Sri Lanka

My name is Ehan. currently I live in Mascut. I am from Sri Lanka. I worked as a tour operator, National tour guide lecturer in srilanka. If you interested in my help, let me know,  I will arrange all very reasonable price during your sri lankan tour.
my email - [email protected]

Best Regards
Ehan

Reliable Travels and Tours Sri lanka wrote:

Hello
Greetings from Sri Lanka

My name is Ehan. currently I live in Mascut. I am from Sri Lanka. I worked as a tour operator, National tour guide lecturer in srilanka. If you interested in my help, let me know,  I will arrange all very reasonable price during your sri lankan tour.
my email - [email protected]

Best Regards
Ehan

Thank you very much Ehan,
I have arranged everything.  It's the car rental (on self) that im worried about.

I would highly appreciate if you could help me up in finding a rent-a-car on self for 7 days. Please note I'm not at all looking to hire a car with driver.

Thank you for your respond. I will arrange a car with chauffeur tourist guide per KM.

45 Sri Lanka Rupees per KM (at least should have 100 km per day )
1000 Sri Lanka Rupees for chauffeur tourist guide per day.

If you are interested in, please follow my private mail - [email protected]

@ Reliable Travels and Tours Sri lanka > Please note that free advertising / promoting your services is not allowed on Expat.com.

I will advise you to register your business in the business directory here please > https://www.expat.com/en/business/middl … an/muscat/

Thanks

Priscilla