Pls: is dreambox cardsharing still working in KSA/Riyadh?

Hello

Can anyone confirm that Dreambox via card sharing is stilling working in Riyadh/KSA?

Can anyone guide about cost and where to get in Riyadh please?

its working but not with OSN network

any other channel will be working fine

about the cost its depend on the model u wanna get

Cricone and many other channels have suddenly dissapeared. No World Cup :(

Hey Blade - I put ' live cricket' into search engine and I got cricket. :D

market is selling e-pehla as special offer because of cricket worldcup. in order to sell e-pehla they are not giving cricket channels deliberately .

anyone getting BBC channels like travel, food,entertainment? SKY sports 1,2,3 on dreambox here in Riyadh?

Hi.

My understanding is that Orbit Showtime (OSN) have managed to block all illegal access to their network. You can still pickup all the free to air stuff from the middle east & europe, but not the subscribed content.

Chris

For me, the dreambox started as a dream come true. All channels, satellites, links packed in a single box for as low as SR 50/mth, but obviously operated by an illegal mafia.

Since the last few months, we experienced intermittent delays on the STC network. So that was the first lesson, GO is better than STC for dreambox.

Very recently, Showtime, OSN and SKY went off. A super blow! because I am an avid movie fan. Half of Pehla is gone as well, including Cricone, one of the authorized broadcasters for the Cricket worldcup. My 2 year old son was addicted to Disney.

Now I am switching to different satellites and receivers for a small bouquet of channels but not reliant on the internet and the illegal providers! However, SKY/OSN is still decoded from the Internet unless I go for a really expensive receiver.

Dream box is out.. but from what I hear from the different people here, things might come back too.. they are working on it.

Dears,

Where can we buy Dreambox 800 HD in Riyadh ?

thanks for your support.