Hey everyone, new to Kuwait!!

Hi everyone. I am living in kuwait and loving the country, my dad is arab so I have a head start on the culture :). The only thing i miss about the UK is my girlfriends and socializing, so hopefully will meet some new friends through expat! Is anyone a member of
Al Corniche Club, had a trial yesterday and in love with that place!! Looking forward to meeting everyone ;)!!

Welcome to great group of people. :). Expaties!

Welcome on Expat-blog AryamS

Welcome to Expat

i had a friend in that club but she got engaged and left it XD

check out the previous post : https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 987#619664 to see some of the things u can do in kuwait but u need friends to do it :P well u can do it alone :P but i think it gets boring from time to time XD it still not boring to me XD

Welcome to Kuwait!

I'm here for 2 months now :), after 10 years in Dubai!

Hello every body,
how do you do

I am a new german biologist in Kuwait. I would like to meet people from differnt contries, because the friendship donŽt need border.
Please send me infoŽs about differnt acitvitiy in Kuwait.

my email: [email protected]

best regards from ishbilieh

hi u doing? so how u like it so far ?

welcome to the country AryamS :)

how are u finding Kuwait so far? if u need any help, heres the place to ask - corniche is a cool club, exclusive (due to their hefty price tag and screening policy), u'll make friends over there im sure in no time :D

Eiche, welcome to Kuwait, and to Expat.com, we kinda tend to keep the discussion on the blog as opposed to offering emails out in public, if u have questions, ask them here, we'll answer ASAP :)

hey aryam, im from manchester aswell, came here a month ago, hope your settling in well,:) working as a financial consultant,
i am currently on need of a social circle aswell, guys can you please advise what would be th ebest ways of meeting people here, i am currently living in block 4 salmiya right near to the sultan centre.

Hey cute gal

welcome to Kuwait ....

enjoy the life

hi !! welcome , let me know if we can be good friends, enjoy

Hi Aryam, welcome to the troup.
Please tell us your stay so far...

I'm now here in Philippines and soon to get there in next month or two.

See yah...

Mark

hello , welcome to kuwait  :)

this post is from 2012...

Yeah he's a little 2000 late...  :proud

@Legacy...Time Stamps do matter! Right bro?  :D:lol:

I knew it is late, But welcome to Kuwait :D