Mums in La Gaulette

Hi there!

So I'm still relatively new to Mauritius. I'm at home most days at the mo with my 2 year old, whilst older kids r at school. Are there any Mums local who would like to meet up for a coffee and a play date? I have no transport at present  which is why I'm looking for local Mums for now!
Fingers crossed there's someone out there, as life is a little quiet here, and everyone I know seems to live further out!

Thanks!

Georgia

Hello Georgia...
I'm sorry but I don't know anyone who lives in La Gaulette, my twins go to daycare now but if you come by fflac, you are welcome for a coffee...
I know the feeling when you just want to chill out and chat with a friend...so why not exchange mobile num???
Cheers

Hi Shenou,
  Thanks so much that's very kind of u! I'll message u!x

Shame :( Big expat community in Black River/Tamarin and lots to do with the kids. Have you joined the "secret" FB page called Black River Mums?
It is a good local place for mums to chat, buy, sell, info etc someone on there will know of other mums living in your area.
Good luck :)

Hi RosieWestie, thanks 4 ur reply!i'm a bit gutted that I didn't move 2 Tamarin now! Thanks 4 letting me in on the "secret" lol!I'll defo check that page out!

Do u know what types of things there are to do down that way with the kids? Then when I finally get a car sorted out I can look into something, thanks!

Have PM you Georgia