Filipino Community in Munich

Hi! I am arriving on Sept 6th and will stay until the 27th (21 days) for a visit only. Would highly appreciate to know if there are Filipino Associations there where I can meet up with them and enjoy my stay - and also, any recommendations for a Fitness center that will allow me to be a GUEST yoga instructor? Thanks a million! - Jan

Hi and welcome to Expat.com Jan :)

I can suggest you to have a look at the Filipino expatriates in Germany network. I hope you will make many contacts soon and that other members will help you find a fitness center in Munich ;)

Regards
Armand

Hi Jan, I am in Munich now and lived in a place near Fitness First. I am not sure if they are accommodating such but it is something to explore.

Hi Don,

Thanks. I got an offer in Denmark - but will be in Munich still on the 6th of Sept - will be arriving at 8am. See you at Holiday Inn - I will be staying there for a day. I plan to do the segway tour -- can u give me a ride to he site? Will be happy to meet up with u.

Thanks.
Jan

Are you a Filipino, Jan? I was at the holiday Inn area near the German Museum. But I do not have a car. I usually travel by train or tram or bus. they have good public commute system here and you definitely can't complain.

Don,
Opo! The train/bus sounds good :)-
Let's have a coffee or something if u are busy during the day.
I only have a day -- I come back on the 26th to board my
Plane back to US 27th --
I will leave ur name at the desk (and u won't miss identifying me).
I am checking in morning.

hello to all plan to go to munich by this coming summer.hopefully i met some filipinos when im there