Retiring visa

as Salam walakum again ,

I was wondering if atone here got a visa under retirement  and how did that go for you? Any suggestions on paper work ?  Or things to think about? Do they take a accumulation  of the income for the whole family or is it per adult? (As it's me , my mom ,and sites and kids ) ?   Any info would appreciate 

JazakAllahu khryn

There are loads of threads on the Francophone forum about retiring in Morocco and how to do this. Use the translation facility on your browser and have a look there if you don't speak French.

Try immigration boards. Com

MashAllah I have called the Embassy of morocco and I have contacted people I know what to do , I was just asking about  others experiences . Sorry I wasn't clear . Alhamduillah

thanks for your efforts

Yes I gave up work at 49 and have lived here for the last 9 years
I have a small private pension although I don't get my  state pension for several years yet. Best thing I ever did!

You should check your country's rules about paying pension if you are living in Morocco.

For example from the UK I can get my normal UK state pension but I won't get sny annual increases that I would get if I were in the UK.

You will need to bring proof of pemsion income, CRB check and birth certificate s with you if you intend to get residency. Sorry I don't know about dependants, but more info on all paperwork on French board.

Good luck!