Anybody needs a babysitter/nanny in or near Rehab City

Is anybody looking for a nanny/babysitter? My Egyptian part time babysitter from Maadi is searching for a second job opportunity in or near Rehab. She is very good with children and speaks fluent English. Send me a message if you are interested. Thank you so much.

Hi UmAdam,

Can you please drop the CV of your babysitter in the Babysitting in Cairo section please, you may also have a look to this section too and see the job offers. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Ok thank you so much for your help!

[Moderated: please post your offer in the Housemaid jobs in Cairo section]

yes i need bc i live near rehab

Hi,

Yes I would like to know more regarding the baby sitter if she is still available. Please contact me with private message.

I need a housemaid and a babysitter , I live in elrehab city but I need her for a full time, if you know someone plz reply

Recommended to make ad with her contact details for all members to see and communicate if needed

Hello um adam
we arr new nuersery located in upper egypt Qena and looking 4 nanies,english native speaking teachers ,
if you know some one plz contact me
regards
Dr.Hanan Prince

I need babysitter and shadow for my 5 years old kid, I live in elrehab , I need her mobile number to talk to her
thank you

Hello all

Whether you are seeking or offering babysitter job, I invite you to drop in an advert in the appropriate section for maximum exposure >> Babysitting in Cairo

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I will like to work as babysitting so let me know if is still available please

Hello sharon1984,

Just as Kenjee suggested above, you should post an ad in the Babysitting in Cairo section.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

[topic closed]

Closed