Moving to Algeria soon

Hello everyone,

I'm Lea from Belgium and I live in Mechelen I speak Netherlands and French, I would like to meet some people of Algeria, becaus soon I will be living there and I don't know a lot of that country.
So if someone would like to tell me more about, I'll be happy.

[email protected]

Hello Lea and welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that your message was moved to the Algeria forum for a better interaction with the other members.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

hi im moutaz welcome in algeria.

Hi lea its tawes from algeria and welcome to our country anytime

Hello, thxs for your answer. Can I ask you .....are you Agerian ? and can I ask your age ?

In april I'm going ta Algeria the verry first time, and I admit that I'm al ittle bit anxcious because I don't know anything
about Algeria, I'm going to visit an Algerian friend who lives in the region of Bouira. I asked him what I have to take as clothes because I think as Algeria is an muslim country I can't wear shorts or mini .......... he answered me that I can because Algeria is verry europeen      is it true ?
Thxs

Hi Dear, you're welcome to algeria, it is a nice and beautiful countries, you will enjoy your holiday, great and friendly people, nice food and various landmarks to see you will dislike the traffic jam at all time.
Is true  Algeria is an Islamic state but  looks like some european countries a piece of advice do not wear a short as your friend mentioned wear a decent cloth

I'm Algerian,  Well soem cities in the north of the country have european style, but I advice you to bring ome decent clothes too.

you said your friend live in bouira, Be ware, you know the french hostage who  terrorism killed him was in mountain not far from Bouira. It is save for you to meet your friend in Algeirs. That my advice for you..

I hope you will enjoy during your staying in Algeria.

If you want more Information
Email: [email protected]

Hi Lea,
I advise you you to ignore the last commenet to me is based on own opinion, Bouira, Bosto, Bangkok, Bruxelle or anywhere in the world there is few places where they may be a lack of security
Algeria overall is very secure, Especially that you be coming to see your friend whom i am sure he will be taking care of you
All best and have great time

Hi Mousty...if you would like to have a chat with other ex-pats living in Algeria,we are all on FB...there are lots of us in the Algiers area from many countries,I am from UK,but there are many French speaking women here too...xx Susan..pm me if you would like more info for FB...

hi lea i m sami from algeria ...it will be nice to help you..

Hi Sami,

I will stay in the region of Bouira but also visiting Bejaia for 2 or 3 days, can you give me any advise .... a good hotel.....places to see......

thanks