Salary in Al Khober

Hi everybody. I am new on this forum and I have joined to know more about Al Khober.

I am in EPC business. I am getting an offer from Al Khober company. I am having 18 yr experience and will be joining as Project Manager. What is is the right salary package ? I dont have any idea about Saudi. What is the education cost of children in Indian school.

It depends what is EPC? do you have an idea about your job description?

Optimus22- that's a very old thread, 5+ years old !!

saimans wrote:

I just feel like 'somebody has to answer the question', besides im not busy anyway

optimus22 wrote:
saimans wrote:

I just feel like 'somebody has to answer the question', besides im not busy anyway

Nobody has to answer your question.  You may not be busy but other people are.
And you are posting on an old thread.

Hello optimus22,

Thank you for answering and contributing to the forum. You can also participate on the more recent threads found on the Khobar forum. :)

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

stumpy wrote:
optimus22 wrote:
saimans wrote:

Nobody has to answer your question.  You may not be busy but other people are.
And you are posting on an old thread.

Please, I thought i was contributing by answering questions..

I believe i have violated nothing in the code of conduct of this blog https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=190518

ok, im gonna look for more recent threads, please delete old threads, people who wants to contribute may think that thread must continue, since it is still posted..