Feedback on Al-falak under Saudi Aramco

I was contacted by Al falak, under Saudi Aramco.. The career is promising and very exciting...but right now I'm in the stage of waiting for the offer letter (passed all the interviews and exams), I'm a bachelor. The position being offered is in I.T. Department in Aramco and Workplace is Dharhan. I'd like to ask if there's anyone here who can tell me about Al-falak and what is it like to be a contractor from Al falak (accommodation, salary, etc) under Saudi Aramco..

(Another minor question): will they house me inside Aramco compound or outside?

Note: I haven't asked Al-falak about these questions yet, although the one from Al-falak who is assisting me is a good person and very kind to me, but I've been reading some articles about "being told but is not what's actually happening" so I kind of prefer opinions from those who are "been there and done that" sort of people..

Any feedback/comments is much much appreciated...

hi my dear
just google it
i did and found many details
hope u find ur request
regards

yahya_z_a wrote:

hi my dear
just google it
i did and found many details
hope u find ur request
regards

:dumbom:

he's been there and done that but he wants to hear it from horses mouth. :D:rolleyes:

Thanks, I wish somebody can enlighten me more

jm22_h wrote:

(Another minor question): will they house me inside Aramco compound or outside?

No, They wont house you inside the ARAMCO compound. Also Al Falak and JAL are the man manpower suppliers to ARAMCo.

Ok now that am finally here let me answer my own question, al falak will just guide you to your work after you're arival, they will process all paper works needed so that you can start your job asap. they will not house you in the compound you will have to take care of your accommodation for yourself, but rest assured they'll pay you enough when your salary comes, the only problem is that you must have a bring cash with you maybe 1.3k to 2k  sr is enough so you can manage your expenses at first, they may provide you with cash advance, but all these are stated in the contract and their handbook.

Thanks @ Optimus22, for coming back on the your old thread and giving the complete details, I bet it will be really helpful for some fellow expats in the future !! :top:

Hi optimus,

I am currently also receive an offer from al falak and i just want to know the company status if they gave you on time payday? Contract durations? Yearly increment? And what are there benefits for end of service and all other things?

Thanks a lot

Does anyone know how things worked out with AlFalak as an agency?