CAN YOU BE OF HELP PLEASE?

HELLO MADAM, MY NAME IS OLUKUNLE MATHEW OLUWAFEMI, A YOUNG MAN UNDER MY 30TH YEAR, MY WISH IS TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY WAY YOU CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE TO ME. I WISH TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS YEAR MANITOBA  NOMINEE PROGRAMME IN CANADA, PLEASE CAN YOU CONNECT  ME TO ANYONE WHO CAN BE OF HELP TO IN VITE ME? WITHOUT WHICH I CAN NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE PROGRAMME.. I WILL PREFER ANYBODY FOR THE INVITATION.

THANKS FOR YOUR EFFORT.
OLUKUNLE MATHEW.

Do you have any idea of the legal responsibilities that are imposed by a Letter of Invitation???? The writer would be legally responsible to guarantee your financial support for the duration of your visit to Canada and to guarantee that you would actually leave the country when your visa expires.

You won't find anybody here willing to take on those serious responsibilities for a total stranger!!!

If you obtain or attempt to obtain a false Letter of Invitation, this can result in both refusal of one's visa application and eventual deportation if discovered after entry into Canada.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

You probably should copy and paste my warning about sponsorship. It is that time of the year where the US does there annual lottery and I think Canada does one too now. It like winning the Mega Millions jackpot!