Moving to Belize

I am a computer programmer, Currently in North Carolina. Thinking about moving to Belize. Have a lot of questions.

Hi mmarkov,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Please do not hesitate to ask your questions on the Belize forum ;)

Moving to Placencia or San Ignacio August 1, 2015. Looking for a two bedroom apt or house for long - term rental. Anybody help? Cheers.

Belize is a central American country and it's weather is very favourable to live. I know working environment is so fantastic. so I am keen to move to Belize.

I am very energetic and dynamic to do any work.

Md. Mizanur Rahman wrote:

Belize is a central American country and it's weather is very favourable to live. I know working environment is so fantastic. so I am keen to move to Belize.

I am also very interested.
we can move together
please contract with me

Ask any questions, we are more than happy to help.

Internet there is grindingly slow. You might be all right in Belize City of Belmopan. If you are serious, send me your email address and I can put you in touch with a friend who is a computer expert in Belmopan and he can advise you better than I can. Email me at carolynatmaginc.org. Mention Belize programmer in the subject line.

At the moment little programing if any done within Belize. My elder son made some enquiries but the schools and colleges seem to concentrate on teaching, using the technology not creating new things. If it is employment you are looking for it is very unlikely much if any opportunities exist at present. Also the usual thing about jobs are foremost for the Local population, and work visa's long and can be difficult to obtain without an employer involved.

Note the Internet is not any better in Belmopan than elsewhere in Belize. It never went down in Hurricane Earl which was a great boon as communications were kept open all night.