The Weekly Meeting :)

is group still exist ? how can i join you ?

Actually Ahmed you are the First reply...

What do you think...?

I think if the 3rd person appears to meet, we can detect the day...

saif76 wrote:

What do you think...?

Sounds Great , we can arrange it and do something interesting

Hiiii, I'd love to join you in this weekly gathering, are you going to make it this week?
when and where?
Thanks in advance

reham abdelhady wrote:

Hiiii, I'd love to join you in this weekly gathering, are you going to make it this week?
when and where?
Thanks in advance

there isn't leader to make an event and gathering  guys here , so we can wait people come up and make event

hi everyone; I'd like to join you and have fun; do you have event this week or not, if yes plz tell me where and when it will be?
thx

i am from egypt  accountant hope to know more people????????????

beboegypt wrote:

i am from egypt  accountant hope to know more people????????????

mervat wrote:

hi everyone; I'd like to join you and have fun; do you have event this week or not, if yes plz tell me where and when it will be?
thx

Guys let's do it by yourself , there isn't leader to organize it

I tried to arrange a meeting in Villa 52 in Maadi a few months back. Everyone was interested, but no one showed up. Just me and my wife.

So, anyone that actually decides to take the chance and set something up, you can count me in at least.

saif76 wrote:

What do you think...?

mervat wrote:

thx

reham abdelhady wrote:

when and where?
Thanks in advance

basicus wrote:

I tried to arrange a meeting in Villa 52 in Maadi a few months back. Everyone was interested, but no one showed up. Just me and my wife.

So, anyone that actually decides to take the chance and set something up, you can count me in at least.

i created new topic , check it here :
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 31#1670152

Really I'm very interested.
i know  Villa 55 in Maadi but 52 i don't know it i use to went to Brazilian coffee store in front of  Villa 55.  But; if you will go there I'm with you  :)

I meant Villa 55 of course.

:top: good  Villa 55 ; so when we will go my friends now we are four and my sister and you wife basicus total 6 and i can get more let's goooooooooooooo.

Sounds good :)

You just make arrangements (date and time) with your people, and my wife and I will come too. We will ask a few other friends if they want to join. I am pretty sure we can get a couple we know to meet up.

mervat wrote:

:top: good  Villa 55 ; so when we will go my friends now we are four and my sister and you wife basicus total 6 and i can get more let's goooooooooooooo.

Sounds good :)

You just make arrangements (date and time) with your people, and my wife and I will come too. We will ask a few other friends if they want to join. I am pretty sure we can get a couple we know to meet up.

H everyone  :)
i hope ur fine, having good time. Regarding the weekly gathering what about this Thursday 9th of Jan at Villa 55. Who is interested?  :)
Mervat

it seems that you did that :) how was it ?

No. I don't think so. I did not see what Mervat wrote before just now.

No i did not because no one reply.

I got no mail about replies to the thread before ahmeddfouad wrote here today. So I assumed that it died by itself.

Anyways, my wife is not feeling well, so we could not have gone anyways. She is still not fully recovered, so I'm not sure when we can go. Need to wait until she feels ok again.

Guys let's move to this topic and comment there , post here is old
and i was following this post as shown in link and i didn't follow old post
link is https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.p … 31#1670152

HI All, Who ever is feeling bored or looking for new friends; you are welcome to join - fair trade language Exchange group  - we met in Bocilli cafe every Sunday at 7:30 Pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/598661436878743/

My wife and I will join this next week. Florida Mall is pretty close to where my mother in law lives.

This was in reply to Miro : The Artist

basicus wrote:

My wife and I will join this next week. Florida Mall is pretty close to where my mother in law lives.

Thanks for that but Bocilli cafe is inside Opera house

Miro : The Artist wrote:
basicus wrote:

Thanks for that but Bocilli cafe is inside Opera house

Oh. The FC event looked like it was in Florida Mall.

hi every body ... will you have a meeting soon ?

hi I'm from Morocco and I wanted to visit the Egyptn you can give me some information thank you very much  :)

What exactly are you looking for ?

[moderated: off topic  + please post in job section]

Hey ppl , how ru all ? Wish u r good . Any new meetings coming soon? And will be there a vacant for a new member ? 😃👍
Thx folks

Do you still do these weekly meetings ? I am interested to join