Looking for friends in Jakarta!

Hi all,
My husband and I are from Singapore and we have moved to Jakarta due to his work for about 3 months now.
Looking for friends to spend time with since I have much free time now :) We are living in the Central Park area.

hi. central park is a great place. you could get everything you want. i also live near centralpark, if you would like to take some coffe or tea, feel free to reach me on : [email protected]

looking forward to your feedback.

thanks!

this saturday afternoon ?

Hi pearly! I'm from singapore and fly to jakarta frequently for work! Staying at south jakarta when I'm in town. Will be nice if we can meet up next weekend? (:

Hi I've just moved here. Anyone care for coffee? I'm staying now at the kuningan district.

Hi there,
I am Thai, just arrived here one week and looking for friend here who we can hangout, meetup, have a chat because I also have too much free time ^\^
I live at Taman Anggrek by the way so we are neightbor? :)

Hallo again, wie geht's?

I'm not so busy this week, PM me if you'd like to meet up for a cup of coffee or lunch if you dont mind being around a 8 month old baby :)

Tschüß

Annie

DieFrau wrote:

Hi there,
I am Thai, just arrived here one week and looking for friend here who we can hangout, meetup, have a chat because I also have too much free time ^\^
I live at Taman Anggrek by the way so we are neightbor? :)

Hello! I´m also moving to Jakarta in a few days, dont know anyone there so im looking forward to meet new people, PM if interested and we can hang out :D i dont know the city or anything so it will be a trully adventure haha!

Hi ! i'm from Singapore and just moved to Jakarta last year. look forward to meet new friends in Jakarta. i'm staying at puri area.

Welcome aboard and hope you're enjoying the city so far, though you live a bit far from the center. hehe

Tommyhuang wrote:

Hi ! i'm from Singapore and just moved to Jakarta last year. look forward to meet new friends in Jakarta. i'm staying at puri area.

Hi..all, welcome to this city...
Btw if u all free time to enjoy the cty just try to explore outside the city like south bandung, pangandaran, etc...u will find excited experince..i can bid that :)

Oh, almost forget one thing...
@ all singaporean expat may i asking ur contact (if u dont mind i will gonna text by PM) coz next year i will visiting spore still quite far lol ...
Looks like i need some information abt that city.. hope we can do some metup here...its pleasant to meet u all :)

Hope u all enjoy the city
Cheers
Novi

Hai welcome to jakarta and this forum
nice too meet you and I hope you can joint or live in jakarta
Best Regards
Heru

chaerudin arif wrote:

Hai welcome to jakarta and this forum
nice too meet you and I hope you can joint or live in jakarta
Best Regards
Heru

Here, just an advise....do not insert your private email or your mobile phone number here in a public forum.

hi everyone! hopefully we can arrange a meet up soon !

Inovi83 wrote:

Hi..all, welcome to this city...
Btw if u all free time to enjoy the cty just try to explore outside the city like south bandung, pangandaran, etc...u will find excited experince..i can bid that :)

Oh, almost forget one thing...
@ all singaporean expat may i asking ur contact (if u dont mind i will gonna text by PM) coz next year i will visiting spore still quite far lol ...
Looks like i need some information abt that city.. hope we can do some metup here...its pleasant to meet u all :)

Hope u all enjoy the city
Cheers
Novi

Hi Novi,

where's pangandaran? how to get there?

Thanks!

@tommy: pangandaran is a beach with beautiful scenery, that place have green canyon too: ) .. if u interest abt that place try check this out http://www.pangandaran.org/home.html happy have great adv

Ps. I agreed with ur idea ..if u have any meetups would u pls text me lol...will pleasant to join..will text u abt my watsup by pm :)

Hi, :)   I live in Taman Rusuna APT, Jakarta Selatan, I moved in Jakarta 5 mth ago for working. I hope find friends to grab a coffee together and have dinner or brunch whatever.  wanna meet friends to share joys and sorrows of daily life. plz leave a message

your number plz

Baristerasi, why would you want a number when you are in China and why would anyone give it to you, when that is all you say?

what do you mean, you uploaded request for friendship. now your arguments shows quota is full.
by the way I am asif presently I am at Jakarta
this is my number 087771947029
kindly
ASIF

Asif, your details list you in China and it is very dangerous and unwise for anyone to give out numbers in a public forum especially for women. I am sure you know that.

It would politer to introduce yourself and ask the person if you could PM for more information, that way you may make more friends here. Its all about etiquette and correct behaviour thats all.

Have a good day

Ok! I am sorry for that behaviour probably its ignoring vowels. But I did mesg privately
Have a Good day Too:)
Regards,
ASIF

I very strongly suggest posters don't swap numbers.
There are a lot of dangerous people in this world, so stick to meeting in groups at first.
There are Expat.com gatherings all over the world, including in Jakarta.

anybody living in Kemang area who want to meet up for lunch or coffee during weekends?

Nelleke wrote:

anybody living in Kemang area who want to meet up for lunch or coffee during weekends?

Nelleke, welcome to the forum  :)

It would be a good idea if you tell a little more about yourself, for sure you will then get more response from other members.

Anyone in North Jakarta, Kelapa Gading in particular?

i am at alam sutera tangerang, buzz me to hang out for after office hour

welcime to jkt im also from sin im here  3 years still not sut the life  here just feel bore

hey guys back in Kuala Lumpur due to a KITAS Issue  and quite miss Jakarta.. except the macet..

No traffic in KL?

Seriously?

Hi, just moved to jakarta last march. I live in west jakarta.

Hi,

I would love to get to know you..I'm considering to move to Jkt with my husband too..it's nice to know you in here..I'm based in BK now with the big plan to move by the end of this year. It would be good to catch up as a friend

Hi,

I'm a Singaporean that also live beside central park (Taman Anggrek) with my family, feel free to contact us.

Edwin Goh

hi,

I live in Slipi Jakarta Barat,
let's make friend. i will teach you  bahasa. have any other  friend to join too.
all are welcome, with my pleasure
you can add my pin.261d2f1a

Regards,

Hi kardus,
I heard alam sutera mall is nice. I would love to hang out if you have any free time!:)

Tommyhuang wrote:

Hey I also live near puri mall area! Where do you usually buy good food around here?

Boomz wrote:

Hi kardus,
I heard alam sutera mall is nice. I would love to hang out if you have any free time!:)

Mall @ Alam Sutera isn't my cup of tea.
There is a very nice Chinese restaurant on the top floor, but the mall is prone to echo due to lack of much in there.
Living world or SMS are far better hang out places.