Expat meet up on 22nd November at La Montana Restaurant Pir sohawa

hi  to all
how about organizing a expats  meet up next month. if u guys want to join we arrange meeting point in Islamabad

i well come all of u on the behalf of Expat.com

that is great news but if families are allowed and hopefully it is a great meet up by the way time and place plz

hello all ,

how are you all ??

i am from pakistan , lives in islamabad.

i am also new in expact blog..

i love to meet new peoples and travelling...

i am very friendly , jolly and happy person :)

nice to see you soon !!

we can try to arrange this meet up in this month i know many expat families who like to join but we must set rules,place and date

okay i am in if my husband know the place.

i well come all of u who want to join me well how about 22nd November at La Montana Restaurant Pir sohawa Islamabad and yes we will allow expat families and try to make this event Entertaining fun in a respective way.
Regards

Hi there,
Yes I am up for meet

well come a board

any charges for 22 November join party ??

well come well it is free just fallow the code of conduct

syed zee wrote:

who want to join expat meet up on 22nd November at La Montana Restaurant Pir sohawa Islamabad  and try to make this event Entertaining fun in a respective way.
Regards

At what time the gathering please?

it start at 8:30 pm so guys just PM my box so i can tell u the details

Hello syed zee,

Thank you for this complete information !  :top:

This topic is now a sticky one. :)

Thank you

Priscilla

well that is very nice time to enjoy and it is start of winters

Guys another good news we r planning to arrange a comedy movie on screen at meet up place and Please i well come all of You To join and feel free to ask for more information and secondly there is a  music concert also at arrange by La Montana Restaurant management to well come the winters.
regards
syed zee

what kind of movie but that is a great news indeed  :one

So Guys  Get Ready The show is beginning soon Love to have u all there at  La Montana Restaurant We r planning to have a fire dance near the heart lake at pir sohawa so Please for right direction u can contact me and but please try to be on right time
regards

Hey I also want to join

well that's the night we r waiting for i am going to meet up with my family and friends hope to see u all guys there by excited  :one

Hi every one i am jinf i  live in Pakistan last night i am the part of Expat Night Party at Islamabad. i am living in Pakistan from 4 years add i can say that is a very very good party i ever had in Pakistan. i don't know this website i was invited there by my German co-worker. It is amazing and nice to see some chines and other expat around the world and most of that there are families also invited so that is a great party thank you Expat.com to arrange such event. And i ready to Be the part of next Expat.com Party.There are many expat don't know how to connect other expat in the country they are living so that is is a great place to be meet and make new friends. thank you very much
Regards Jinf

Hello to all guys you all must be sleeping because we all tired last night it is a very beautiful place our fellow expat sorry i forgot his name  :joking: because i am to dizzy and try to get a long sleep and Thank guys for a great show.OK SEE YOU ALL SOON  :one

Hello party hunters did u enjoy last night.I enjoyed but too much cold.I cannot enjoyed the movie because the generator stops :(

First of all we should all thank u our favorite team congratulation on proved us such a great platform where we can meet other expats and enjoy and get to know each other in a respected way :thanks:  and let me share my feeling as for those who don't know pir sohawa is one of the most beautiful tourist attraction it is a mountain range whit a beautiful view and sights and it is approachable. so we select that place for our meet up and thank you all of u who not only came there but also bring their families and friends to our meetup. and please do share ur feelings and ur experience about it. and yased i apologize not only u but may other fellows that we cant enjoy the movie because of that generator

[color=#E81749]ooooo Hi every one i thought that i will be the first who put up my feelings but i am late no worry because i it was a great meet up thank you by the way there were many expats but we are not seeing them here.hope you are all fine and yes we are waiting for next meet up.regards[/color]

Hi and how r u every one hope u r doing great.r u ready for next meet up and as we all decide that and 31 dec we will arrange a grand meet up and new year party so before that we will arrange an other meet up.but before 15 Dec coz I m going to Indonesia for 12 days.

:one

Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum and I just arrived recently to Islamabad.it would be great if there could a meeting arrangement before 15th December. Looking forward to meet you

:one

HI to every one first of all please except my apology i was very busy so how about 2nd expect meetup as we all know that this is snow falling season in Pakistan so lets enjoy
regards
syed zee

Hi to everyone...sorry I missed last event but now looking forward to next one...any suggestion?

Hey Guys R U ready to rock n roll.  OK LET US arranged another EB mega Party And The place is Mega zone Islamabad. 24 April. For Entry Pass U can Send Request at my mail box.
Regards
Syed Zee

Hi everyone...is there a plan for any outing soon

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

I'm new here. Pls guide me further

Hi Kkboss - how can we possibly help you please ?

Hi Syed
I am more Expat then local but i am born Pakistani, Do u have any problem if i would like to join this expat meet up ?? 
Take care

Anyone want to meet up in Lahore, ladies and couples please :0)

samantha123 wrote:

Anyone want to meet up in Lahore, ladies and couples please :0)

Hi Samantha,

I have some business in Lahore and I plan to visit next month (past the new year celebrations and what not). Let me know if you'd like to meet for coffee. Otherwise, feel free to get in touch if you are ever in Islamabad :)

Julia

Hi All,

I missed the chance of meeting new expat. Hope to see you guys in any new upcoming event. If any programme to watch movie in Arena, Bharia. ?