Apartment near KSU

Can anyone tell me the best area to rent an apartment near KSU. I have a three year old boy, want him to join preschool. So it's better be near or beside the preschool. Moreover how to rent an apartment before arriving in Riyadh.

Hi Muzm,

You can't rent an apartment in Riyadh in your name unless you're present in person. However a workaround would be to ask for any of your friend to help you in this regard and rent it for you.

It would be a good idea for you to see the place you rent for yourself so that you can make a better decision. Most apartments are not furnished and need an awful lot of money to furnish decently.
br,

Hello MUZM,

You also have the possibility of searching for accommodation possibilities in the Housing in Riyadh section and post an ad there as well.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thank you live.ali & Shaziaa....appreciated.

Hi i'm also in the same position . Have you found a decent apartment close to KSU and a preschool?

Dear Zuzu121...not yet..I think can't decide until I am in Riyadh.

When will you  be there if i may ask?...am in the process of signing contract.

Dear  ZUZU121
Are you joining KSU as a assistant  professor?  Could you please tell me about the salary package?
I am in the process of hiring with KSU as an Assistant  professor health science,  they interviewed me over the phone and asked me about salary expectations,  I will appreciate your response. Thanks

Dear Zuzu121...I am also  in the process of singing the contract. Can't say when i will reach Riyadh.