Looking for jobs in Brunei

Hi to all
Im newbie here im from india. 43years old single male. 20years in fmcg sales 15years in Dubai. Having a valid UAE driving licence too. Now I wish to be in Burnie. Any suitable job offer i will accept.
I prefer sales job or shop manager or personal driver job.

Hi I'm Gelou Casungcad from Philippines moving to Brunei this february  , try to find a job I've been accounting assistant for 3 years in Philippines . Hope I land a job:-)

Thank you ,

Anybody can help me to find a job in brunei

Hi 🙋
Is their is any job vacancy for staff nurse
I have3 years of experience in medical surgical section in Mumbay hospital 🏥

Hello everyone,

Please note that all your posts concerning job searches found on the New members in Brunei thread.

Also, for any job search or offer, I suggest that you all post an ad in the Jobs in Brunei section.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Thank u Shazia and if anybody can help me to find a job in Brunie I will be very thankfull to them.

Hi everybody!

We are looking for a mystery shopper in Brunei (Bandar Seri Begawan) who could perform an assignment for a luxury car dealer. 

The shop fee is 25 USD.

Scenario:
You visit a dealership where you show interest in a specific car. You will have a sales conversation with the salesperson and need to get a quotation in the process. It is possible that you have to perform a test drive, if offered by the salesperson.

Additional information:
You have to have a valid car driver's license in order to perform this visit.
Please note that you cannot do the visit if you know someone that works at the car dealer.

If you're interested, please contact me via email:
hollander @ aq-services.com (without the spaces in between!)
Or via skype: aqhollander

Kind regards,

Ivana den Hollander

P.S. Interested in doing mystery visits? Please subscribe yourself at ilovemysteryshopping.com to not miss out on any opportunities!

Hello AQHollander

It would be best to drop that advert in the JOBS in Brunei section of the forum to reach out to potential candidates.

The forum is solely for sharing of information about expatriation.

Thank you

Kenjee
Expat.com Team