7000 AED X 2 OFFER? YAY OR NAY?

HELLO EVERYONE!!
I JUST GOT AN OFFER FROM MY CURRENT EMPLOYER TO MOVE IN DUBAI WITH MY SPOUSE. WE WILL BE WORKING AT THE SAME COMPANY WITH A SALARY OF 7000 AED EACH. THEY WILL PROVIDE US ACCOMMODATION (70000 AED/ YEAR) A CAR AND 2 MOBILE PHONES. DO YOU THINK WE SHOULD ACCEPT? I WOULD APPRECIATE IF YOU TAKE THE TIME TO ANSWER ME!! THANK YOU! :/

Hello seniorita66,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please avoid writing your messages in All Caps as it is considered as rude and the same as shouting. I invite you to have a look at the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT  for more information.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Where are you from ? then I'll tell you Yay or Nay..seriously.

Shaazia thanks for the advice.

Jay hi! I am from Greece!! You will say "yay" now aren't you??!!

Hello seniorita66

So as to compare your salary with others and get to know a little bit about the cost of living, please browse through threads in our section Cost of Living in Dubai.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

It means u both will be working for 14000 AED with a facility of car and accommodation.

Although it depends on your life style but apparently looks fine as the most of income in Dubai goes into accommodation.

By the way do u have kids and schooling/maid is required or not. U need to analyse based on your kids schools as after accommodation , education is the next most costly item in Dubai.

Thanks and all the best.

Dear dubai is a land of opportunity, i came here on 6000 plus car frm company. i hav changed 3 jobs in a span of 4 years now i am getting 17000. Dubai invites and encourage people frm all ovtthe world. Come down its a very decent to start
Rest ur call