Motorbike trip to Faro's bikers rally from Edinburg - France - Spain

Hi guys,   :)

I wonder if anyone will be interested in joining me on this. 
I'm planning a trip from Edinburgh to Faro in Portugal to attend the annual Bikers Rally in July.
The plan is to leave Edinburgh the weekend 11/7/15 travel down south across France to Barcelona, do all the spanish coast to Malaga, then go to Faro spend the whole weekend (Thu to Sun). After the Rally, go to Lisbon, then back to Edinburgh.
Duration of the trip is 2 weeks as I'm planning to stop a lot and enjoy the sightseeing.  :cool:

Send me a message if you're interested in knowing more details (such as estimated cost etc).
information on last year event at: motoclubefaro.pt/Actividades/Concentracoes/2014/2014.html

Hello husoi

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Algarve Forum since this is your destination.

I invite you to drop in an advert in our classifieds section : Travel Partners in Algarve so as to increase your chances to reach out to people wishing to do the same trip.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

If that's the case, better delete it!
The post was aimed to people living in Scotland to go to Algarve not for people in the algarve.

Hello again husoi :)

Come on, no need to delete it, if you wish to let the word spread on the Scotland forum, then I invite you to create a thread on the Edinburg forum with a title like '' Motorbike trip taking off from Edinburg going to Portugal'' give appropriate infos on the post and I will make sure it stays there :)

We are here to help you spread the word the best we can.

Have a nice day

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team