Tour Guides & Tourism Services

Greetings from Paris!

We will be based in Mauritius soon.  As an on going measure I am trying to identify Tour Guides and Tourism Service Providers in Mauritius who can offer their services to us.  "Small is beautiful" will be our approach in our engagement with those interested because it has its benefits.  I prefer women as guides since they can bring in certain advantages and professionalism.  No offense to others!

The purpose of my research is to initiate contacts and take up matters with those interested on a consistent and progressive manner before any eventual agreement is concluded.  There is so much of beautiful time before us.

Cheers!
Paris

We are in close contact with members of the Association of Tourism Professionals.
If you need the list and contact details, feel free.  It might save some of your time.!

HI there, I am looking for Tour Operators to work with, as I have a Table D'hote in Mauritius, and think I have some very exciting proposals to offer! If either of you could help me out, perhaps with some Tour Operator contacts, I would be so very grateful!!

TIA

Georgia

Hi Georgina,

I am Jessica from Adriana Tour Operator in the north of Mauritius.  I would be very glad to cooperate with you.  Please feel free to contact me on [email protected] for any information you may require.

Regards
JessicaTranquille
Adriana Tour Opertor

hi Georgina i'm Fabrizia
i have many contacts with associations of tourism in Mauritius especially in flic en flac where i live.
i use to do a  guide in Mauritius and i'm a referent for other organizations here.
I will be very glad to cooperate with you !
if you are interested please contact me at  my email
[email protected]

hope to hear from you
fab

Hello all

May i remind you please that no form of publicity is allowed on the forum.

I invite you to drop an advert in the required field of the site, Business partners classifieds in Mauritius

Kenjee
Expat.com Team