Questions for municipality exams

am about to write municipality exams as a civil engineer , please can some one help me to know some of the questions?

thanks

Hello bryiannoble.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

For more visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Dubai forum.

A longer introduction may help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

(Moderated)

I am going to write Civil Engineer qualifying exam for General Maintenance company conducting by Dubai Municipality.If some one knows any details regarding how is the test and what are the questions supposed to ask,please answer me .

They said the examination is like a general civil engineering test.

I am about to sit for the Dubai Municipality Exam for Geotechnical Engineers. They don't have anything on their website so I would like to know what type of question they will have and how to prepare for it. Thank you

Hi ,

Please note that this thread is a bit old

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions on the Dubai Forum please

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi I am also going to appear for dubai Municipality exams for civil engineer ( want to work as structural engineer)
please help with the questions or materials

am about to write municipality exams as a civil engineer , please can some one help me to know some of the questions?

have u got questions
if please send to ****

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

ramith

can you  guide me on the process of applying for the dubai municipality approval?

thanks

which questions ask for dubai muncipality exams

Please i am about to write the municipal exam as a civil engineer.I am just three year of experience..please can someone help me with the expected questions to study with ...Please kindly send to me email the past questions and manners to answer them..****..            Thanks

to day am go to site engineer municipality exam so .... if you know any one the site engeneer exam questions... pls send it me....

Plz send me g+4 all notes of dubai municipality exam

I am going to write municipality exams as a civil engineer , please can some one help me to know some of the questions?

thanks

Hello, I will have Building Contracting Exam as well did you find out about the questions or any notes?

Thanks

Hello, I will have Building Contracting Exam as well did you find out about the questions or any notes? Email me                                           
Thanks

am going to write G+1 exam.. please send me notes for exam

thank you

Questions for municipality exams

am going to write G+1 exam.. please send me notes for exam

thank you

People who have cleared G+4 could you guys please help me??

Hi I am also going to appear for dubai Municipality exams for civil engineer ( want to WORKas structural engineer)
please help with the questions or materials

Hi? Did you passéd the exam for g+1 exam? Can you please help me coz I am taking that exam too. Thank you..

Hi everyone,

I am going to take site engineer municipality exam next week so ....

if you know any one the site engeneer exam questions or notes

pls send it me.... URGENT  [email protected]

hi  dear  me too suppose to attend dubai muncipality exam, kindly request you to share the knowledge about the exam

Posttension & Dewatering

greeting dera

care share more?

Please send me some notes about G+4 test.     Because i dont have any idea about this test.     Thanks

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am new hear in UAE and I am expected to take Dubai Muncipality exam. I am civil structural engineer, completed Masters in Structural Engineering last year. I would like to know what are the type of questions they will be asking weather it will be written or oral and above all can i get some materials to read for it.
Pls send it to me in ****

It will be a great help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Sameer Khan,
Sharjah,
United Arab Emirates.

Hi? Did you passéd the exam for g+4 exam? Can you please help me coz I am taking that exam too. Thank you..

I completed my B.tech. In civil Engineering in 2014 .Now i am doing job in india As an site Engineer. I want to become site engineer in Dubai. Can now I am able to do job apply. Please send me the procedure i have to follow for become civil engineer there. I heard that one exam which is conducted by Dubai Munciparty should Be clear by the condidate. If you Heve any study material related to this please send me on [email protected] you can also send your reply me on my mail id.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am presently in Dubai, expected to take Dubai Muncipality exam. I am Civil Structural Engineer. I would like to know what are the type of questions and exam pattern and duration of exam. Can i get some materials to read for it.
Pls send it to me on my email ID ****

It will be a great help.

Thank You.

Best Regards,
Huduma

do u ve question with u

Hi iam Samir..,

Iam fresh civil engineer..wants to appear DM test for G+1 license.If some1 can help me with material or type of question asked in exam,what I should prepare..

thanks & regards.

samir

hi everyone

I want to take g+4 DM exam.Please help me if anyone cleared the exam before please share with question asked & what to prepapre for exam.you can mail me to  ID ****

thanks & best regards

hi everyone

I am a civil engineer and i am taking the municipality test in a few days. Could anyone tell me the kind of questions i will be asked?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi everyone...

Can anyone guide me to apply for dubai municipality examination...and please give me copy of previous g+1 exam.thank you so much...

Hi I cant believe there are lots of post in this thread and not even a single answer is given. I do not know if you guys are getting some private messages but I guess I will also try the same thing hopefully someone will send me an email.
I am also looking for Structural Eng G+4 Exam material so if any one can help me out I will really be thankful to him/her.

Kind Regards,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share emails on the forum.

construction of buildings g+1