Seeking English-speaking plumber/builder in Iran.

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to bother you, but I am a researcher in the UK looking for an English-speaking plumber or contractor who might be willing to take a survey on the plumbing industry in Iran. I have had a lot of troubles finding someone and thought someone here might be able to direct me.

You may find the survey here: surveymonkey.com/s/8JGF9QZ

Are any of you plumbers/contractors, or know someone who might be able to help?

Thanks so much in advance for any advice!

Hi Anna,

It's very difficult to find an English-speaking plumber in Iran, because almost none of them are well-educated.

Hi AnnaBRG,

Welcome to Expat.com!

You can try to post your ad in the testimonies in Iran section. :)

Dear Researcher ,

I am , in fact , a new member on Expat... . I have been in Travel Industry for the past few years and direct a Travel Agency in Mashhad , Iran . As a member of a big group , i would be delighted to be an indirect help regarding your request that is because i have friends among local contractors as long as power and construction projects are concerned . Therefore , i would like you to explain your request to me in a more detailed way so that i can investigate to whom i can address it .

Here is my mail : [email protected]

Regards,
Majid Nejati

Dear Majid,

Thank you kindly for your offer of assistance - I have sent you an email! I would really appreciate any help. :)

hi ,
dear Anna
maybe i can help you,
for more details kindly just contact me ,
[email protected]

@nasim1985 > It would be best if you can give the information that will help the initiator here on the forum itself instead of contacting you by mail.

So, do you know a plumber please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Dear Sir or Madam ,

I am from Iran . As a free lance plumber ,heating technician ,swimming pool and spa installer and operator and pipe welder who  have been in those industries for one and half decennium .

As regards the question , I shall be the help for the one who would like to know about plumbing or relevant systems in Iran .

With regard to a comment ,who stated that Plumbers are not well educated in Iran , I do believe that not all success and knowledge derive from University .In fact, when it comes to reality Experience and creation are better than knowledge .

I look for ward to hearing ,

Yours Faithfully ,

Roohollah