How to fix the rejection from Saudi council of Engineers

Dear Sir, I had uploaded my certificates in the Saudi council of Engineers and paid the sum of 2300 SR and the status shows approved last week(28h jan, 2015). Today I receive the message in my mobile as Saudi Engineer Rejection "Please upload copy of backside endorsement of bachelor's degree certificate along with document / provisional certificate reflecting college details"

EARLIER I had only uploaded only the front page of my degree certificate. My degree certificate is not attested from Saudi consulate.

Please advise

Best Regards,

Santhosh Kumar S

Degree  attestation from Saudi Embassy and Saudi Cuktyre in home country is mandatory otherwise it will b rejected without any hesitation

Is it necessary to registerd and pass NCEES exam for renewal of SCE membership?
If anybody have information plz share....?

santhoshkumars wrote:

Dear Sir, I had uploaded my certificates in the Saudi council of Engineers and paid the sum of 2300 SR and the status shows approved last week(28h jan, 2015). Today I receive the message in my mobile as Saudi Engineer Rejection "Please upload copy of backside endorsement of bachelor's degree certificate along with document / provisional certificate reflecting college details"

EARLIER I had only uploaded only the front page of my degree certificate. My degree certificate is not attested from Saudi consulate.

Please advise

Best Regards,

Santhosh Kumar S

Saudi Culture and Saudi Embassy attestation is not mandatory for Saudi Engineering Council Registration while attestation required for Change of profession.no NCEES exam is not mandatory yet.

In your workspace and clicking NCEES Exam it says at least you must be a registered SCE member to take the exam.

How to fix rejection request from Saudi council of Engineer for laboratory Technician after one year and also my IQAMA expired.

Thanks & best Regards,
Muhammad khurshid

Helo..kindly i come across an issue with saudi engineering council..i came saudi arabia on labour visa and now i want to change my profession...for that purpose i registered with saudi engineering council and uploaded my bsc and mcs degree for profession of computer programmer or database administrator..but sce rejected my application and said they not accept bsc 2 years and also mcs master of computer science degree..now i don't know what to do..kindly reply me if someone know the solution...even i told them to change me to computer technician but they said bsc and mcs we not accept...

In my understanding, you arrived in KSA on labor visa and initially you decided on your own (without the knowledge of your HR employer) to registered with Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) and try to change your profession into computer programmer or database administrator but SCE rejected your request.

When SCE reject your request, you talk to them via their unified telephone number and bargain to change your labor visa into computer technician (non-engineering profession) but still SCE did not accept your request.

To register as Computer Technician follow the procedure listed below:

- Upload the following documents to the SCE profile that you have created:
Attested diploma, both sides.
- Authorization Letter, download from SCE website, fill out properly, and scan.
- Introduction letter from the current employer, attested by the Chamber of Commerce.
- Copy of Iqama/Entry visa page in the passport.
- Copy of Passport.
- Personal Photograph (passport quality).
*Note: All documents are subject to verification from the issuing agency.

Click the below link for more information and guidelines:
Guidelines for Registration of Technicians in SCE

My Profession  Computer Programmer, I have Only Experience Certificate My Company , Can i Renew Iqama 1 year Submitting  Experience certificate, Please advise ,

Brother but let me know they accept Bsc 2 years degree or not. I have Mcs 2 years degree also. I already inform my Hr to change my profession and he advised me to register with saudi council so i did on his saying.. but saudi council rejects and i visit there office and they are saying they donot accept Masters degree and Bsc 2 years degree. so what i need to do.

Best Regards

Brothers...I am not able to register as technician in SCE due to previous registration for engineer was rejected. I have change my job profession from engineer to technician.
Because my old profile login is still remain, I cannot do anything and stuck. Error message appear which saying :Iqama number or border number already registered.

Anyone please if have same issue otherwise I cannot renew Iqama how to solve this, as of now SCE office still  close due to this pandemic.

Dear, I am facing the same problem right now, have you find any solution for this or not yet because my iqama expires very soon. please update if find some info !
Thanks

ahmad syam wrote:

Brothers...I am not able to register as technician in SCE due to previous registration for engineer was rejected. I have change my job profession from engineer to technician.
Because my old profile login is still remain, I cannot do anything and stuck. Error message appear which saying :Iqama number or border number already registered.

Anyone please if have same issue otherwise I cannot renew Iqama how to solve this, as of now SCE office still  close due to this pandemic.

Salam Brother

how  did you mange to change your profession from Engineer to Technicain ?? i am facing same problem. I registered in SEC back in 2017 with a 3 years membership but last year they rejected my renewal request and asked me to change my profession,since last year our company Mandoob trying to change my profession but couldnt succeed.

I heard that its not possible to downgrade profession from Engineer to Technicain.

Can you please provide more informtion.

ahmad syam wrote:

brother how did you manage to change your profession ?

Hi brother did you find the solution for your post. If you got the solution please tell me, i am also facing the same issue my iqama is expiring within 4days. Tanks in advance.

my company hr will process my visa and my baby they said maybe monday. Im still waiting.

As received
do you know how to change profession from Engineer to consultant ....?

shahmurtaza051014 August 2020 13:33:55

Through MOL account of your employer.

already tried , its not possible to downgrade your profession from engineer to technician.

Any Update ?

How did you resolved this issue ?

I am facing a same issue on my side

Thanks

Sir I have one year diploma for land surveyor can I change my profession Land surveyor it is possible one year diploma attested in saudi council engineering can u tell me?

Better change your profession or you can make temporary membership in sce for one year without any certificates.

Under the convert temporary to permanent membership, mistakenly i attached my Bachlor Certificate, but my profession is Computer Network Technician.

How can i reattached my diploma certificate, since there is no option for new request..

then what if you attached bachelor certificate they will accept if bachelor is genuine.

Dear,
it's not about genuine, My Bachlor Degree is not relevant to my iqama profession.

Iqama profession is "Computer Network Technician"

How will the accept Bachlor Degree??

How can i cancel which i uploaded by mistake..?

A valid Temporary SCE membership can transfer sponsorship to another sponser?

my iqama is Computer network Technician . i have computer network Diploma Certificate and higher secondary certificate but with out attestation from india.in 2020 i registered in sce as a technician without diploma. what shoud i do for convert temporary to permanent membership as network technician.

please advice me i will be greatful to you
                                                                                                       thank

@Muhammad Ismaeel
i have done mistake in upload the bachelor degree ,so i want to again upload  the bachelor degree from both side
i want to again upload my bachelor degree
@ismaeel20201964

I am also facing the same issue, you can try to call SCE online and ASK they open the upload system for you again    some guys  succeeded.

please let us know what happen with you

Hi

I am technician

But i have btech degree certificate

How to apply Saudi council

& which category apply

I applied for Saudi Council of Engineers with my Higher National Diploma Electrical Electronics Engineering but they rejected my application, they said I should upload a temporary porary acceptance letter for the purpose of changing the profession in Iqama... Please what will be the format of this letter. I need help.

Please help me anyone.

I have 4 years of experience and I came in Saudi on Engineer Visa. However, My SCE registration was not success since they want 5 years of experience. Because of that, my Iqama is expired and cannot be renewed since last 7 months.

I want to go for final exit it's an emergency.

Please anyone can guide the procedure and how long it takes for getting final exit.

Also, is going to labour court advisable? Or shall I approach embassy? Or Jawazat Office.

Please help.

Anyone can help me with their contact number of SCE ?

ANYONE CAN HELP ME WITH THEIR CONTACT NUMBER OF SCE? -@BASORIZAL

Call Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE) unified number --> 920 020 820

Select this link for --> SCE Branches near your location.

@RedTrumpet sir soudi council members ship suspended plss tell mee any soultion

@Ramesh kumar Nagireddy Has your iqama issue solved. Now

I'm now working in Saudi as IT support. In my Iqama proffession is labour. I want to change my proffession  from labour to Computer Technician. I completed my bachelors degree in Computer science but I don't have certificate. I have institutional diploma certificate. What can I do to change proffession labour to Computer Technician?

My registration is rejected. Do I need to register again or the council will send me details and I will need to fix it??

My application for technician was rejected for the following reasons:

(We apologize for accepting the application because the college is not classified among the colleges accepted by the Commission for Engineers)

Is it possible to submit the new documents, and if so, how?

Get a letter stampbed from your sponsor and submit iti did that