Looking for a friend in strasbourg, france

hi,
   life been pretty difficult eversince i have moved to france, specially since i am yet not at all good in french language...to relax, chill out, and to feel better, it is quite important to have friends..so, would like to make friends with anyone, of any nationality, living in or near strasbourg, knowing english...:)

Hi sayantani, for better visibility, your thread has been moved to Strasbourg forum.;)

Harmonie

Hi sayantani!
I am living in Strasbourg for 2 years now... I know that at the beginning it is not easy to make friends in France (especially people knowing well english). My english is not the best but I have foreign friends here, sometimes we go to cinema or for a drink...
You also have the 'Let's speak English!' group on Facebook.
So, if you need someone to talk or to make activities, don't hesitate.
I am doing a PhD and often have a lot of work but I'll try to manage.

See you,
Romy

Hi
You need  certainly to pick in a drop in to strasbourg libraries like Blaise Pascal. Or the one for linguistics. As you may observe it's difficult to have friends  Just because of not speaking french. Dumn !!!
Charokhan and kajol in morroco  are stars maybe because you're  lovely  people. Love indians please  visit morroco to watch  the  différence :D

Hey sayantani,

Il b arriving strasbourg by Oct..Thought i could be friend of you before coming der...i also sent u a message earlier..Thought ur no longer active in this forum...U can reply to me personally :)

Swathi.

Hello, How re you Doing?
i am here to have a friends, if you re here in Strasbourg !

i wish a nice Day

Hello Sayantani,

Welcome to Strasbourg. My name is Anant. Meeting people in Strasbourg can be difficult, I had taken up a flat-share so been able to keep nice company. I am unfortunately off to India on Wednesday for a month, but we should meet up when I return, perhaps I can introduce you to a few people. One of the best ways to meet people is through some forum, I particularly like the couch surfing community here, they are very active and meet regularly in Strasbourg. One other way is to join the University Populaire language course, you will definitely make some friends and learn some language bits... :) take care... and have fun.

Anant.

Coucou,

I am also new in strasbourg and would like to make some friends, as I am going to start my university life here very soon. I would really like to meet new friends here to accompany with me and chat with me also,

Xx
Wait for your reply
Yoyo

@ Yoyo > Just to inform you that you have posted on an old thread here and as the author is no more active on the forum, you may not receive a response.

If you are looking for new friends, i suggest you to create a new thread on the Strasbourg forum. It will help the other members to get in touch with you more easily.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

dear satayani,

Maybe the perspective of getting a job in a firm which teachers are native only?

We are currently hiring EMT or EMT accent teachers with prior business experience and decent french knowledge, to teach our mainly business clientèle.using a highly effective proven method. We provide training and all teaching materials. No class preparation necessary. Private classes (some group classes) mostly in Strasbourg, Marckolsheim. You will be trained during a four hours session by our supervisor, ms Caffarena, who will explain our method's content to you. If you'd like to consider this opportunity, feel to send an e-mail to the following address [email protected]

You will be allowed to give an average of 6 to 8 hours a week. We pay 14, 19 euros (raw) an hour for employees, 20 euros (raw) an hour for auto entrepreneur profiles.

Sincerely yours,

M.LAFONT
Le comptoir des langues
12 rue de Madrid

Hello M.LAFONT and welcome on board Expat.com

If you have a vacancy, I invite you to drop in an advert in our JOBS IN STRASBOURG section of the forum so as to reach out to more potential candidates.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello i am sahar from greece i am now in strasbourg i am loking a good friend