A letter of invitation to Nigeria

Hello,

since I've been planning the tourist visit to Nigeria could anybody advice me how to received a letter of invitation, which is required to get Nigerian tourist visa? I'll be gratefull for all replies.

Hi zascas and welcome to Expat.com!

Do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Ask the hotel where you are planning to stay to send you the letter.

If you know anyone there ask the to send you the invitation letter

if u know any one here in nigeria tell them to proccess the letter for u,or get an invitation letter thru hotel or any travel angency.better still go directly to the nigeria immigration office in your country and explain your situation they might be able to help you.

Hi,

Thank you for all posts.
Unforunately I don't know anybody in Nigeria. Maybe sb know any hotel or travel angency that could provide me with such a thing. Any tips very needed. Thank in advance.

Forgive my asking but why are you going to Nigeria if you don't know anyone there?...it's not exactly top of the list for tourism

I want to know what is the cost of living in Benin City Nigeria. I will be moving there with my fiance who lives there. Thank you.

ylanier14 wrote:

I want to know what is the cost of living in Benin City Nigeria. I will be moving there with my fiance who lives there. Thank you.

Read through the many posts in this section of the forum or try www.numbeo.com

if u have friend in nigeria then tell him to send you the letter