The wierdest request maybe, Brazilian, Nicola, 25 year old, Genova

Hi all,
I need your help, even its gonna be the weirdest request u have ever got...
I am looking for a person, who is from Genova or Chiavari (because I read on wikipedia there is a community that speaks Portugese). I even contacted the church, those which had email...
My name is Gabriella Karvak, Gabi from Budapest, Hungary.
On the 23th of January I met an Italian Brazilian guy in Budapest, whose both parents are Brazilians and he comes from Genova  or from surrounding (I am not sure), he is blond, with blue eyes, 25 year old, and I know he has a sister and this is almost all I know about him.

He stayed in a hostel called Retox in Budapest and we met at a bar called "Fogasház" he stayed in Budapest till the 25th of January, 2015, but the hostel has not so good administration, so they could not find him based on his name and details i knew. Nicola speaks portugese, german, english and spanish. Since both parents are Brazilians I read on the internet Chiavari is  a region where people talk portugese, so I wanna give it a try to find him maybe in Chiavari.
Yeah, i know, it sounds impossible to find him with these infomations, but I dont wanna give up, as he left big impression on me as a person and i regret that i did not ask for his contact a lot.
Give me pls some tips, how would you find a person based on these infos. Do you know for some communities I could write too?
I know he has a facebook account, but i could not find him yet, he is not active much there.
He used to play piano.
He likes Kizomba, Samba.
And he is the best person I have ever met in my life.

I really need your help to find him,
Thank you very much in advance,
Gabi
email me: [email protected]

If I see him here in Brazil I will announce you .   Heartbreaker !  :mad::D

Thats really hard to find !

only way would be on facebook, maybe through searching for his name on google

you should have asked for his contact info, shy buns don't get biscuits

:D thank you,
there is a Brazilian party in Genova this Saturday, I am so silly that I think i convinced my friend to go and have at least a good party there, and we never been to Genova anyways :))

Ola mexicano, I know what I should have done, but i did not, lesson learned, and now I go back to my searches :)

I could feel how frustrating it is !

Good luck with your search, and who knows ! maybe it was even better not to meet him again .. nice memory rather than a shocking reality, nobody knows !

once before I fancied a super star and by coincidence I got in touch with her on a night out through a friend .. then we even been bit close and started a relationship to discover she was such a prick ! later on I learned that sometimes its better not find someone you like, just sometimes lol

good luck anyway xx

Ahmed