Hi everybody I will love to make new friends

I am currently living in the East Coast, I want to make friends from the USA also France and DOM TOM.

Hi everybody, my name is Sandra. I live in US but currently am in Europe for a short time.

hello there, i just got here in dubai. hows everyone doing? My name is Sheryll :)

Hello there, My name is Arman, I live in Istanbul...

Hi Sandra

welcome in Europe

I live in italy  ,  the weather is very  rainy   not like hot florida lol

Hi 

How do you feel in dubai?  I think it is so fantastic.

Enjoy your stay

Hi guys
im Szilvia looking for ppl having experience in thailand.How to get working visa?How to find a job?
Thank you

Im new here in expat. Is there anyone can help me . I can't message back to those friends I want to talk to.

Thanks

Hi there! I'm also new here. I live in Thailand and want to make new friends.

Hi I am Shpinx from Cambodia. Nice to know u.

I can't also PM. It stated that the new member should post some morte things on forum and after that it'll work again.

Yes it's true. After I posted some messages in the forum my messages was activated and can send now to my friends

Thank you, I 'll try :)

Hello everyone,
I'm new here too on this site.
Hopefully I can expand my network and get to know likeminded people from different parts of the world.
I'm keen on getting any helpful tips you guys can share regarding working overseas.

Thanks and looking forward to be talking with you.

Aiza

Nice to join here...and where u from

Just be careful in giving information,if you want to be friend with somebody.  :)

icah wrote:

Just be careful in giving information,if you want to be friend with somebody.  :)

If you are not natural with someone, how can you be friend with that person?  :/

Beny Benz wrote:

Hi there! I'm also new here. I live in Thailand and want to make new friends.

Hi Beny, :)

Don't only say you want to make new friends!  :o
Just do it!  :D

Hi my name is Seta, I live in England and I would like to meet some people. Where do you live ?

Setadembele wrote:

Hi my name is Seta, I live in England and I would like to meet some people. Where do you live ?

Hi Seta, :)
You have a beautiful Nigerian name.
What are you doing in the cold?  :/

Let me tell you a secret: you do not have to go to UK to learn English ...  :cool:

Hi people..!!im new here and I live in philippines..just wanna ask why I cant make pm on my friends?

@ dwinks: I invite you to read the anti spam system rules here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=23238. Please feel free to come back on the forum if you have other questions.

what about UAE :)

hello
you have skype?
mine is maikelvlc

hi everyone, am Michael and I live in Nigeria, love to meet good people here...

Elyza wrote:

Im new here in expat. Is there anyone can help me . I can't message back to those friends I want to talk to.

Thanks

You have to post a few messages on the public forum before you get the ability to send personal/direct messages to other forum members.

Hi, I'm Razman from KL Malaysia. Hope to make new great friends :)

Hello how are you my fridnd ??

Hey, amAlgerian , would you mind to get in touch ?

hello from us to you  well you got  a new friend  with us..   are you on the east coast of the USA?

how z Dubai now.. I am in Dubai too...  :shy

Where in Europe ?

hi hello i am kz staying in Thailand.its easy to go here.just buy a two way ticket and when u arrive they give you 1 month visa.

Hello everone

Hi how may i help u?

Hi guyzz,
Making new friend is a type od adventure of exploring a person of different culture and destination and i m always ready for it. You can add me

Hello, am new in expat, i live in Qatar I would like to find some friend

hello im new here

Hi, Only when we meet and interact than only we can known each other better. Good to know u I have just moved in Manesar (Near Gurgaon. I am accommodating reliable and cheerful. if U LIKE TO BE CONECTED WITH ME, my email id is badoo.336[at]rediffmail.com. I would be happy of any help to expats visiting or living in Delhi/NCR in my home country INDIA.  "I am inviting you to see and learn about our beautiful city. We can thus share the spirit of connecting global minds.
Lovingly
Rajesh

Closed

Meet expats all over the world

OR