Looking for international friends in Paris

Hello,

My name is Orsola and I'm a french and Italian girl who lives near Paris.

I enjoy meeting people from different countries, show them my favorite places in Paris and its region and learning about different cultures.

I love studying new languages and I'm currently trying to learn Finnish and Norwegian.

I also like going to concerts or just having a drink in a bar !

I hope I will get to know many intersting people on this site and maybe help some of you with their discovery of France, Paris and the French language :)

Hi Orsola ,

I have moved your topic on the Paris forum for more visibility and for more interaction.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Saffrona, my name is Gloria and I am italian too; actually I live very close to Paris and I am there since a couple of week since I work as au pair in a very nice family; I am looking for new friends too because for the moment I don't know many people living there so I would really like to meet you and maybe go out together in the wonderful french capital togeter, what do you think? Are you in Paris for studying or working?
I am looking forward to hear of you hoping to have the chance to see you soon, have a nice day :)

Hi Gloria,

thank you for your answer.

it would be a pleasure to meet you and show you my favorite places in Paris ! Do not hesitate to send me a private message so we can get to know each other more easily :)

See you soon !