Looking for dance classes ( belly dance,bollywood and ballet)

HI all,

could you please recommend some places to take dance classes? Im aware of World beats centre, Ballalare dance school and Bahrain dance school. They sound great, Id just like to see what else is on offer.

Thanks in advance!

Bahrain ballet school sorry not Bahrain dance school :p

Hi,

i herd there was one in Budaiya.. dont really know if its still there.. but Fitness First does some really good dance classes. BTW if your a free style dancer i just herd there is an event happenign so if u wana join let me know il get ur details to the people looking for dancers.

Great thank you Ill have a look at Fitness First. Im not a freestyler no, thanks tho :)

Hello, are you still looking for belly dance classes?  I am teaching at Fitness First in Riffa in the Oasis Mall on Tuesday evenings from 6-7 and starting up again in September I will be at the Marina Club from 5 to 6.  My phone number is 3672 3054.  Regards, Dejah

Hello Everyone, 
Dance classes are still at Fitness First but now on Sunday evenings and Tuesday evenings from 6-7.

Hello Saida

If you are looking for belly dance classes near moda mall, I invite you to drop in an advert in our Dance classes in Bahrain section of the forum.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team