Here in Essaouira

Hello my name is Mary

I am in Essaouira and have lived here with my husband Ken for the past year. I have experience in organising events and activities including setting groups up and running them.

I have only just realised that there is a forum for Essaouira so I am delighted as I have been on the Rabat forum which seemed to be only for that area.

Perhaps there are some expats or visitors in Essaouira who would be interested in forming an English speaking group,  or for just informal social meetings in the Essaouira area?

My contact is  marygregory[at]hotmail.co.uk

Hi Mary, I moved here from New York City in late Sept 2014. I have a small circle of friends but eager always to expand. I live in the medina. Coffee?

Freya

Hello Freya
Yes that sounds like a great idea!
I am off to the countryside later and will return on Monday so happy arange something to fit in with you on Tuesday if that's OK.  Either in the Medina or near me at Beach and Friends which ever you prefer.
Looking forward to meeting you.
Have a good weekend
Mary

Tuesday works for me, Mary. My # is 0617.37.97.65. Have a great time in the country!

I've heard Beach & Friends has a good burger I'd like to try. Maybe lunch?

Let's talk Tuesday around 11...

Looking forward!

Freya

Hi Mary, Haven't heard from you so will make alternate plans for lunch today. Hope we can reconnect soon.

Freya

Hi Freya
Just got your message but have not had any reply to my communication?? Sorry if you sent back, can you tell me if it was through the forum or email?
My email address is [email protected]
Mary

Hi Mary, through the forum since I didn't have your email or phone. Shall we try again? How's Friday?

Hi Mary, So glad to have spent such a lovely Friday w/ you and Ken & Dr. Omar! My personal email is freyany@hotmail. Pls send me yours.

Let's get together again soon!

Are you going to the Sunday Flea this weekend? I'm planning to go.

Best,

Freya

Did you ladies purchase your apartments or are you renting? Could you give me an idea of monthly rentals for a 2 bed furnished apt for April-June? Or an idea of yearly rental for 2 bedroom apt? or cost of those new *condo* apt that were being built across from the beach in 2013?.