Moving to huedin

Hi am moving to Romania soon and was wondering as a do not speak any Romanian how easy it would be to find a job or to go to college to learn how to teach English as a foreign language and any other tips anyone has...even getting married in the country..is it easier to do it here at home or wait until we get to Romania

Many thanks in advance for your replies x

Well... since you're moving to a small town, finding a job without speaking any Romanian may prove to be very difficult. I suggest you try to search for a job in Cluj Napoca, since there are many multinational companies. There are several websites you may consult in order to see which company is hiring, just google for "jobs in cluj"...

There are several branches of Cluj University that have a bilingual teaching section, but I must warn you that teaching in Romania might prove to be a wrong choice since teachers are very poorly paid, but are required to have several diplomas and other stuff.

For any legal issues i advise you to contact a local lawyer, if you know someone in the area, it would make things a lot easier.

Good luck and welcome!

Thank tou for your advice, at present I am living with my partners family and am struggling to learn the language and settle in although I think this was to be expected after a few weeks

hello I was recently moved along gibraltar, with family, knowledge-Romanian and only a little English, we can learn reciproc.in romania lived in the capital, speak without accent, thanks